test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CW/GF/GWF/TR/DC - Boosting 30 $ packs

fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
i would totally buy those if they contained specyfic for class companions / transmutes just like HR/SW ones !

how about you guys ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by fauust01 on

Comments

• rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If they came with companions and starting weapons... yes, I totally would. I'd hate myself but I'd buy every single one.
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yes

/10 char
  • ricorpricorp Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I would love to see such booster packs be made available in the future. :)
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    As with everything I'd consider buying, it depends on what's in it. But let's face it, most of it would be bought for companion collections. But I guess it would make Cryptic good money if they do it well.
    The only question is, what kind of companion do you give a GWF? It already has everything and requires no outside support. DCs can use tanks/strikers, TRs benefit from controllers/healers.. but a GWF?

I would assume that, like the Sylph and Erines, you would mostly be looking at the Active Bonus here. So the question would be, what Active Bonus would best fit a GWF? Me, I would go with something like +2000 HP, or + 150 Crit. Strike & +150 Armour Pen. (I'm talking Lvl 30 here).

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time