test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

League of Elders (New adult guild)

rogerdtaterogerdtate Member Posts: 46 Arc User
Guild Leader: Mendicant
Guild Contact: @TyrsPaladiumMonk @Fifer22 @Onesurviva @Msrebel1972
Guild Website: http://nw-loe.enjin.com/
Guild Motto: Play the game to the best of our ability and HAVE FUN !
Guild Currently Recruiting: Open
Current Guild Size: 5 and looking to grow
Guild Type: Mostly PvE for now
Guild Peak Time Zones: Working on including all
Guild Alliance: GG, Luskan

Description:
With military background we honor all Military members and their families, a extra arm is extended to all veterans and active members.
We are a new guild, made up of players that have been playing for a long time, looking for similar players to build a FUN place for all.
We are a group of players that are mature, but young at heart.
We're looking for new members who are serious about the game, but like to have FUN and enjoy playing the game with fellow guildies. Our members are interested in helping you to level your characters, learn the dungeons, and share tips on how to play to the best of your abilities. Important factors are being considerate of others and remembering that this is a game meant to be enjoyed - not a job or a chore or a competition among fellow guild members.
Our membership is made up of players who have reached the age of 30 or more and we aim to keep membership to players that are also 30+ (small exceptions will be considered).
We use raid call for DDs and just plain chatting but also focus on in game guild chat.
We look forward to hearing from anyone that finds this acceptable and has an interest in our guild for more checkout our website at http://nw-loe.enjin.com to apply for membership.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Howdy all, just thought I would throw a little endorsement here. Haveing known them from a previous guild, I can stay they are all fine folks. So if they run this new venture anything like what I know of them, it should be a great guild to join. Best of luck to yall, and hope to see ya around.

Ghosty
  • ktogokimerktogokimer Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I would like to welcome both Stone and Gem to LoE !
    Just the type of player we are looking for , a very welcome addition indeed.
  • rogerdtaterogerdtate Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Slow but SURE !

The guild has been growing and we have a number of wonderful new members from various walks of life !

In anticipation of module 6 we are indeed hoping to increase out membership even a bit more.
    We do however plan to remain a small to medium member guild.
    Socialization is a key focus of ours which is felt to be a key ingredient to FUN.
    The ideals we list are indeed followed (which i've found rare) and also considered an ingredient for FUN.

In closing welcome to Mina, Akecia, Aleria, Dirzyn, Keira, Kris, Zerick, and Sune !!
    All great new members and a boatload (ok im a veteran of the navy) of fun !!
  • msrebel1972msrebel1972 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Our guild is steadily growing! Come join us for a fun gaming experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alyaakhalyaakh Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is an excellent, very mature community, and the home to my CW. I invite others to come join us.
    Простая Кавказская девушка я, Но все же прошу послушать меня, Скажу вам-довольно огня и войны, Ведь мы же Кавказцы-мы духом сильны!
  • holyritualsholyrituals Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Im interested, however im only 27 and dont quite meet the age requirement
  • rogerdtaterogerdtate Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Little has changed, though if i could figure out this new forums i would change the contacts !
    We have welcomed some other smaller guilds and in lite of the upcoming mod7 changes are looking for more adults to join us !
    Still not looking to be the largest guild but indeed looking to add to our membership, if you feel you may fit in PLEASE drop a line.