test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leadership upgrade to next type unlocks screwy

damzelltrilldamzelltrill Member Posts: 157 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PvE Discussion
What is up with the leadership unlocks? I have Adventurer unlocking at like level 7 and Footman at level 13. I can't make an Adventurer without going through Footman level...
A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
"Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
Post edited by damzelltrill on

Comments

• chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Footmen cannot be upgraded. Only man-at-arms can be converted to Adventurers.. they come as awards only..

(you can't go from white to green.)
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • damzelltrilldamzelltrill Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Footmen cannot be upgraded. Only man-at-arms can be converted to Adventurers.. they come as awards only..

(you can't go from white to green.)

Oh. That isn't as clear as it could be.
    A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
    "Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.