test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fast way to get Lair of Lostmauth?

brun2000brun2000 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there any fast way to get it? Many of my guildies already have it and I can't figure out how because they also have the 3 boons I was doing at the same time!
First I was told you don't need to complete previous tasks, but then I was told and it says that you do. In my mind this would take way more than 50 days to get, but they did it in alot less!

What am I missing here? Is ther ea way to get dragon sigils other than daily?
Post edited by brun2000 on

Comments

• Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    For Sigils you have to pick up Common Cause, and do the quests in both Rothe Valley and Whispering Caverns...You will earn 6 sigils a day if all the quest work right.

Also make sure after you pick up common cause you wait around a couple of minutes and another harper there will give you a quests...sometimes you need to zone out and back into PE.

Don't forget you also need secrets which come from the 2 quests in each of these zones, Neverdeath, Ebon Downs and Icespire.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    cayapp wrote: »
    For Sigils you have to pick up Common Cause, and do the quests in both Rothe Valley and Whispering Caverns...You will earn 6 sigils a day if all the quest work right.

Also make sure after you pick up common cause you wait around a couple of minutes and another harper there will give you a quests...sometimes you need to zone out and back into PE.

Don't forget you also need secrets which come from the 2 quests in each of these zones, Neverdeath, Ebon Downs and Icespire.

5 sigils a day, 6 if common cause is in wc. If you've done 5/5 wc, you'll get a weekly for 3 sigils too.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (edit: as the post above said....)

Once you have unlocked all 5 areas, you will get 5 sigils per day, 6 if the daily task is the whispering caverns, and 3 additional ones per week from the weekly task. You can also get 6 secrets per day.

Now, you don't have to do all that...but you might want to continue doing it even after you have unlocked the skirmish and the lair, either to create 8-9 enchants per week (which is quite profitable) or to collect enough to buy the books (for the 4th and 5th boons) if you don't get them as drops.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thanks Frishter I forgot the extra sigil only comes if you get the Common Cause for WC.

Most people do not realize you can go to more then just were common cause sends you each day. Doing this will greatly speed up unlocking the campaign. To be honest I do not run them every day.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    cayapp wrote: »
    Thanks Frishter I forgot the extra sigil only comes if you get the Common Cause for WC.

Most people do not realize you can go to more then just were common cause sends you each day. Doing this will greatly speed up unlocking the campaign. To be honest I do not run them every day.

I used to do 2-3 areas per day on 8 toons. However that has recently taken it out of me and have been recently doing 5 areas on my main cw and new sw and even leaving 0 for the rest... Luckily i should have somewhere around 50 lesser dragon hoarding enchants so that I can make 2 sets of normals or a set of greaters or something.