test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Overwatch Citadel is recruiting

lnsolveelnsolvee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
jUfX64Z.png

The Citadel is a gigantic construction that towers over any other in NeverWinter and all of Faerun. We are the Overwatch, a society founded to discover the truth in this world, we explore, experiment, and discover every day. The Overwatch will be recruiting loyal players who aren't afraid to shed blood to reach their goals. This is a fairly new organization, so no level requirements as of now. Everyone is welcome (PVE/PVP players, solo players, and also RolePlayers).

The guild is mainly focusing on Gaultgrym, IceWind Dale, Any tier dungeon and finally Domination PVP. The guild founders are quite experienced and are here to help.

Our goal is to make our players experience any kind of challenge in this game, challenging bosses in dungeons, challenging dragons, and challenging other players! We aim to make our players strong enough to overcome any of these challenges. We will help people gear up.The first few people that join will have the pleasure to witness the guild growing and getting the name known out there, If you're interested in joining or want to know more about the guild. PM insolvee@lnsolvee in-game.

See you on the battlefield !
I am Elros the Guardian Fighter.
Post edited by lnsolvee on

Comments

• lnsolveelnsolvee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited September 2014
    -UPDATE-

We are now 105 members. Our guild bank is almost fully unlocked. We often do events!
    Everyone is welcome to join, we love to help and the founders are very experienced!
    Leave me a mail in NW at insolvee@lnsolvee if you'd like to be part of Overwatch Citadel.
    I am Elros the Guardian Fighter.