test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New guild <Claymore Organization> is looking for members.

baddielbaddiel Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Looking for casual, polite and helpful players to join my new guild Claymore Organization. If you don't take gaming too seriously and are looking for somewhere to just relax, take things easy and socialize with new people, then please feel free to ask for an invite.

We're about a week-old so I'll be honest, we're small (only 14 members at the time of posting this) so it can be quiet at times but this is why I'm recruiting here. Hopefully, we can get a decent-size guild going with plenty of active members.

Accepting any level, gender, class.

Players must be English-speaking, I'm afraid. Don't worry if your English isn't very good, think of it as a chance to learn some more. And most of the time, it isn't not too hard to understand what people are saying. Personally, I've played a lot of online games with many people from different countries, so I'm used to it. I'm sure others are too.

Whether you've just started playing or are an experienced player, it makes no difference. All are welcome.

There are some basic rules/guidelines. They're not very restrictive, quite simple and easy to follow.
1) No hate speech (racism, sexism, etc). This will result with instant dismissal from the guild.
2) Try to be polite and helpful to new players. We were all new at some point.
3) Multiple characters are allowed. I have two, so might as well let others.
4) Please don't ask for promotion. You'll probably get one at some point anyway.
5) Last but not least, just have fun. It's just a game, not the end of the world lol.

I'm hoping to do some dungeon and skirmish runs for gear and giggles, in the future. Soon as things get rolling a bit more.

So, if it sounds like you'd fit in, please don't hesitate to contact me in-game. Either mail or /tell Teresa Claymore@baddiel. As note, I'm in the GMT (London) timezone, so if I'm not online please mail instead and I'll send an invite as soon as possible.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Claymore amazing Manga, tempted to join just for the name :P especially when it involves pming Teresa
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • baddielbaddiel Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Update: I'm going to be away for a while, moving house and doing all of the annoying, boring things that this entails. Then I'll be busy with work, so I'll only be on randomly at weekends I'm afraid. But everyone has permission to invite new members, so if people are on then all you have to do is ask.
    Claymore amazing Manga, tempted to join just for the name :P especially when it involves pming Teresa

It's definitely my favourite, although it has killed anime a little for me now lol.
  • wadedpoolwadedpool Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm so in ^^