test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lvl60 GWF looking for a guild

ash1113ash1113 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
Hi! all

im looking for a guild for my 2nd char which is a lvl60 GWF (by 2nd i mean im not truly as much active on my GWF as much as my main char but that doesnt mean im not active on my GWF at all or very less active)

some ppl in zone/LookingForGroup that ive seen advertising their guild look for the person's real age...well in that case know only that im over 20 years old and that means adult.

prefer English speaking guild...

please lemme know what mode of communication u use before i can join in (by that i mean xchat, teamspeak, mumble, in-game only, etc)..

also i dont use in-game mic much (well 99% of the time i dont...but sometimes i might as well too ^_^)

im a pure pve player but do a little bit of pvp too so im not truly concerned about the Guantlgrym faction or IWD faction too...well not as much concerned as much in the case of the guild being active, helping , understanding and a guild that isnt all that big on extreme rules and seriousness while communicating or guild pve/pvp events (saying that coz i have had a guild that had kicked me outa the guild only coz i failed to respect their 'greed on epics' rule only once or twice and then I tried to lower the seriousness they showed about such small matter with laughter, they thought by me laughing i was stating that i 'needed' the epics on purpose)...

thx

--EDIT--

to the mods: hope im not posting this in wrong place or included wrong sentences or such..but if i did im truly sorry as i dont mean to do so...

also my lvl60 gwf has a ioun stone and the full xvim set (if that matters at all)

thx
Post edited by ash1113 on

Comments

• mcflipmcflip Member Posts: 92
    edited September 2014
    Hello, ash1113,
    You may consider my Guild [Heroes of the Fallen Lands].
    We are a small Guild with active and friendly players. Currently our only communication modes are in-game chat and a Forum, but we are already considering getting a Ventrilo Server as the Guild grows and the demand for it is higher.

We are mostly PvE oriented, but also welcome PvPers as we do PvP ocassionally. We are a beginner friendly Guild and like to help new players out, thats why we mostly have low level members currently. Once we get some more Lv60s we'll do Guild runs daily.

Our Loot rule is as well Greed on Epics, but we also allow exceptions if a member really needs a piece of gear, party members can have a vote wether to grant it or deny it.

If you are interested, you may contact me on FliP@mcflip
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <Heroes of the Fallen Lands>
    B][url=http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?450191-Dragon-FATE-(International)-(Social-PvP-PvE)]Recruitment Topic[/url][/B
    Social, PvE and PvP Guild on Dragon Shard!
  • stomacstomac Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hello ash1113

Feel free to check out my Guild Order of Jupiter at http://jupiterforce.org we are multi-Game Guild but that dose not mean you have to play any other games unless you wish to, we have our own Teamspeak server and also use in-game chat and our Forums. currently we are mostly PvE group in Neverwinter feel free to PM if you have any questions in-game at
    Mac ten@STO_Mac

PS we use an application process for all our members, But an Invite can be sent before hand, But an application must still be filled out.