test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need some build advice pls

originalmadscot1originalmadscot1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Wilds
Hi all,

I'm currently working offshore atm and haven't experienced any mod 4 changes or content but have done plenty of reading on the forums.

I PvP mostly with a bit of PvE (dailies etc) so I will be changing over to combat for obvious reasons. However I'm at a loss of what path I should take. I see pros and cons with both and can't decide.

I'm leaning more towards SW as I believe this would be more beneficial for the AoE damage in PvP and PvE. I'm almost always fighting 2 or more in Domination at any 1 time. I believe PF would be better single target DPS?

I guess for PvP as SW, I would be using AotLW/Blade Storm, CtG/AStrike, MR/BC/RoS.

As a PF, AotLW/???, CA/A Strike, MR/BC/RoS.

Please enlighten me as I'm pretty clueless.

Now on to enchants and gear.

I will be aiming (no pun intended) for the Profound gear with deflection on it, however I'm at a loss of what enchants to buy for it. Should I be stacking Deflection, LS or HP's etc. What about Pwr, AP?

I have the mats to build a Perfect Lifedrinker for my main hand, is this worth it? If not should I sell it and use the AD's elsewhere, and on what?

What about companions, I was looking at the Blacksmith, cat, dancing shield, skeletal dog etc

Well that's about it, bit long winded but like I say I'm clueless. Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Madscot
Post edited by originalmadscot1 on

Comments

• Options
    originalmadscot1originalmadscot1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I know not everyone is as clueless as I am.....looking at you hamlet and volt!! )