test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

RNG RNG RNG /roll

jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
edited September 2014 in PvE Discussion
After spending 20 days farming the campaign. The most boring campaign ever mind you. In all of the 5 zones i have to wait between 10-20 minutes to a dragon to spawn, do dailys in all 5 of them, then run a mini-dungeon. Which only takes arround 3/4 hours a day (my entire playing time). Only to get to the end of the campaign, where i have to farm a skirmish for an RNG loot dragon gem so i can try to get the artifact weapon from another RNG looted chest?

is this serious? or am i missing something here. i really hope i did something wrong and this is not intended
Post edited by jumboyet on

Comments

• Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    20 days? Is that all? The next module isn't due for probably a few months -- whatever will you do if you were to finish the modules campaign long before the next one was nearly out?

At the casual rate I play, I won't even be able to play the skirmish for another 6 months to a year.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    eldarth wrote: »
    20 days? Is that all? The next module isn't due for probably a few months -- whatever will you do if you were to finish the modules campaign long before the next one was nearly out?

I would love to run some dungeons really, or do some PvP.. but that content is very limited. So im just wondering if i did this campaign right? Is it all dependent on RNG upon RNG ?
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    jumboyet wrote: »
    I would love to run some dungeons really, or do some PvP.. but that content is very limited. So im just wondering if i did this campaign right? Is it all dependent on RNG upon RNG ?

They figured that since people liked rng from iwd so much they'd add more rng :)
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Sadly it is working as intended
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Sadly it is working as intended

****. i was kinda unsure but expecting the worse. anyway i hope they dont lose too many players over this. its an awesome combat system in this game, but sadly there is no way to use it awesomely atm
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    jumboyet wrote: »
    ****. i was kinda unsure but expecting the worse. anyway i hope they dont lose too many players over this. its an awesome combat system in this game, but sadly there is no way to use it awesomely atm

I may sound like a female hygiene product, but I kind of hope it does. Yes the combat is good, but they've neglected far too many issues to deserve success. Success is supposed to be earned, not abused.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've gotten 4 Dragon Gems so far. Probably less than 50 runs. Got the artifact I wanted on my first try.

I guess randomness cuts both ways.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This thread isn't going to serve any sort of useful or constructive purpose.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.