test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Your Legend Begins" Campaign is Ready! Classic Styled Custom Zone's

chaosprayerchaosprayer Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
Greeting's Everyone,
My first Campaign is polished enough that I think the masses can enjoy it. I'm constantly working to improve the experience as I learn more about the foundry editor and seeing what miracles other foundry editors have done with their's. Your welcome to come play this campaign and I hope you enjoy!

MAP #1- "Water Gate Shrine":An 8 Story fully player made zone with an optional end quest for those who wish to do it. There is NO SPARKLE PATH to get up this Tower. But you should feel a good sence of accomplishment once you do.

MAP #2- "Guild Under Siege": Be the Hero for this guild who is under attack from an Orc Army. This map does have the sparkle path and should seem familiar with some more player made buildings.

MAP #3- "Into Orc Territory": Time to take the fight to the Orc's! Fight along side the same guild member's you rescued in map #2.

MAP #4- "NOT YET PUBLISHED": The short story that follows each map thickens, the last and final chapter to this campaign will surely knock your sock's off but will take time to finish...

Thank You for your Support! @Ruffmut ;)

BTW-If you run my foundries and they resemble the ones you have done. PLEASE Reply here... I run foundries all the time and love to subscribe to rising author's
Intel i5 4670K
MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Mobo
4x4gb Crucial Ballistix DDR3
MSI GTX 770 4gb OC Edition
240gb Mushkin Chronos Deluxe
1tb Seagate Hybrid Drive