test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for people to help make a new guild

thimoteusthimoteus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I'm looking for some people to co-create and help manage a new guild. My vision is a casual, social guild with a focus on pve, hoping to progress through each of the game's dungeons. My timezone is GMT+2 (dailies reset for me at noon), feel free to PM me in game (@thimoteus) if you're interested!
Post edited by thimoteus on

Comments

• noetic2noetic2 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am interested in cracking Valindra's tower, but I'm game for other dungeons. Random queuing does not seem to help. Dungeon Delves,few and far between. Hard to get a team together. Manage to get one together and the teamwork leaves much to be desired. Hours of gnashing of teeth later, with Valindra defeated the SOBs are likely to boot you and divvy up the loot among themselves. Dailies reset for me at 7:00 PM. (I'm in Japan.) Mornings to early afternoon will be evenings to at late night for you. So that probably would limit me to Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturday nights.
  • thimoteusthimoteus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Awesome, I would also like to finish VT (haven't even beat CN's last boss yet). What's your in-game handle so we can talk there?