test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF - Villains Menace

emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Militia Barracks
Maybe its a known issue, I havent seen it anywhere. When we pop VM we should be immune to CC however control does get thru. Havent noticed it before because I didnt use VM that much in PVP before but so far its most evident vs CWs and GWFs. Stuns affect the GF thru VM. The list of broken GF abilities is almost as long as the list with our buffs.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• aiulianaiulian Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yes. VM is a bit broken but in PVE is still a nice addition... The big problem that I find with VM is that you have first the animation and then the effect (CC imune) so anyone can CC u when u cast it and most likely they will.
  • pingconcherepingconchere Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I made a bug report about this here. I haven't noticed other stuns going through VM, but that might be because I usually only use VM in a messy situation. If you can catch a screenshot or short video of getting cc'ed through VM, please post it.

My main hope is that the first thing the new class advocates will push for is bug fixes. I'd prefer to see what the classes have working properly first before talking about balance changes.
  • ripyourlipsoffripyourlipsoff Member Posts: 1,552 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I notice it every day! Sometime I have to hit VM 3-4 times as I am knocked down, stunned, or interrupted trying to get it off. Its ridiculous!
    Shieldbash 60 GF ~ Iron Vanguard 19.0k
    Overpowered 60 CW ~ Thaumaturge 14.5k
    ==========================================

~ GF Buffs were great we are much better, please fix the bugs now... Thank you!
  • emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    aiulian wrote: »
    Yes. VM is a bit broken but in PVE is still a nice addition... The big problem that I find with VM is that you have first the animation and then the effect (CC imune) so anyone can CC u when u cast it and most likely they will.

The animation thing happens with GWFs unstoppable as well. However Im pretty sure my GF was already in VM yet it still got CCed. I cant provide any visual aid tho since I dont record my games.
  • aiulianaiulian Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    emilemo wrote: »
    The animation thing happens with GWFs unstoppable as well. However Im pretty sure my GF was already in VM yet it still got CCed. I cant provide any visual aid tho since I dont record my games.

I one have no problems during the actual VM, look at the buffs because when it wheres off you are still "big", like I said animation then effect, at the end you have effect end then animation, so check your buff bar. And 1 more thing, I do only PVE.
    edited September 2014
    aiulian wrote: »
    I one have no problems during the actual VM, look at the buffs because when it wheres off you are still "big", like I said animation then effect, at the end you have effect end then animation, so check your buff bar. And 1 more thing, I do only PVE.

Aye, Im speaking from PVP perspective here :)
  • dealtronautdealtronaut Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I reported this problem in this thread back in March.
    edited September 2014
    I reported this problem in this thread back in March.

Yep, you pretty much got it all down in that topic there
  • lvl99looterlvl99looter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I made a bug report about this here. I haven't noticed other stuns going through VM, but that might be because I usually only use VM in a messy situation. If you can catch a screenshot or short video of getting cc'ed through VM, please post it.

My main hope is that the first thing the new class advocates will push for is bug fixes. I'd prefer to see what the classes have working properly first before talking about balance changes.

I can provide that visual evidence. I was actually going too put those clips in my upcoming montage as bloopers. But yeah, I've noticed that GF's can be repelled while VM is active, then once repelled, we can be CC'd... Or at least that's what the video shows lol.