What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Mod 5 wish list

2»

Comments

• reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I also forgot:
    true shops in the foundry, npc that can sell/buy things (obviously nothing game breaking).
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • buliloli0107buliloli0107 Member Posts: 90
    edited September 2014
    1. Yes i do Wish For better companion AI... Theres gota a better companion Than augments that lasts in a boss fight... I bet you even the NEw SGt.knox companion will stand on red aoes... Like a car on red light.

2. LIKe in Diablo a NPC that MAss identifies loot... its bad enough u keep in storage those UNIdentified loot w/d lacking inventory space but to identify 1 by 1 seesh.( save up items for 2x refining events)

3. More than 5 slots to put in refining slots... LIke they say it takes 3mpoints to LEgendary quality a artifact weapon or belt (NOt sure pls coreect meif im wrong). IMagine how many green/blue/purple items pieces you gota put in... IMagine the hrs online just to refine it. THey better buy me a new mouse....

4. Discardable currencies/tradable or currency trade vendor for higher type of currency. (avoid player death)

5. BIgger parties... We got like TR HR SW NEw classes but still classied illegals/3rd rate citizens on party formations. ITs the Cws DC gwfs alsways needed. ( sory for GF i know u guys got revamp and they say people need u on the new dungeons)
  • dragonknightgrdragonknightgr Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have one wish to add.. and just highlight some ideas that I want to support

*Macro Options*
    For example: we need to change powers between PvE and PvP.. or between clearing a dungeon/skirmish and boss fight.. also we need different items set for PvE and PvP..
    The Option to Premade some builds and have the ability to swap between them would be helpful.. Ofc there need to be restrictions under what conditions u can or cannot swap them but I think you can figure it out..! :P
    hustin1 wrote: »
    2. An "inactive mounts" inventory tab. Between lockboxes, events, and the Zen store, they're beginning to pile up. It would be great if we could better enjoy all of these awesome mounts by treating them more like companions.
    echokazul wrote: »
    1: A way to reorder my characters on select screen. I've got a couple of each class, as I played around with different characters and builds, and would like to group my three main characters up on top.
    railak wrote: »
    i would like to see 10 man raid dungeons ^_^

PS: i read some posts about warlock items missing or HE drop rates etc.. I DONT THINK U REALLY WISH TO WAIT UNTIL MODULE 5 FOR THEM.. xD
  • unholydragonkingunholydragonking Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1. Major balance pass on TR and DC. Possible at least.

Already going to happen for Mod 5, as mentioned in a blog post about the last round of class balancing updates
  • masizin777masizin777 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well, it has to be said if they don't seriously improve clerics (For offence and defense!), the devs will be the ones who suffer the most. Their conscience alone probably is driving them mad, and I know their souls must hurt also.
  • scarmongerscarmonger Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    How about a new map.. new towns new dungeons etc. Im sure we are all tired of doing the same places over and over again and would love a change.Make it so that you have to accomplish certain things before you can travel to it .Create a new storyline for the map that flows from one place to the other..like a campaign.Perhaps make it so that we could gain a few more levels. Also some new gear would be nice that is totally different from the current stuff(in all types from green to epic).Larger dungeons that can accommodate larger teams but are more difficult than the standard dungeons of 5 person teams. Also make these dungeons longer with more to explore and maybe some side quests within the dungeon that if done lead to a better reward at the end.I liked an earlier comment about a more open environment.. the riding to places but being attacked along the way at random places.How about large encounters ,not a skirmish but in the open world,: a large mob say 20 different monsters against a team of 5 which would scale in difficulty according to the average level of the team.
  • mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sugarlies wrote: »
    Possibility to use your cosmetic gear while also seeing your true gear in the interface.

Reason: It's so annoying to switch back and forth when you want to put (refine) an enchant that dropped in your artifact.

I really really want this one. Just put a checkbox there to show or hide your fashion outfit.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz