test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Draconic Dye Packs (with screenshots)

bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So I opened a few Tyrannical lockboxes today, got 4 silver scales, and decided to pick up a few of the draconic dye kits. Below are some screenshots of them (preview window):

White:
draconicwhitedye.jpg

Red:
draconicreddye.jpg

Blue:
draconicbluedye.jpg

Black:
draconicblackdye.jpg

Hope this helps others make a decision if they're considering picking these up...

I must admit, though, that I'm a little disappointed that for the white & red packs, the colors in their descriptions aren't the dominant ones...
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hudman21hudman21 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thank you for posting these
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for posting these. They all look awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    doublegibsdoublegibs Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Avatar of War of the Drake set with the red draconic dyes.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=20701&stc=1&d=1409413240
    Well, minus the helmet because those STILL MAKE MY BEARD VANISH.

(Link for big pic: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5p0hay4s10dxetp/screenshot_2014-08-30-10-35-19.jpg?dl=0)
  • Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Thank you for posting these :)

I must admit, they don't look as good as I thought. some cool colors, but then some other colors are there that just don't go, like all that brown :/
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    crixus8000 wrote: »
    Thank you for posting these :)

I must admit, they don't look as good as I thought. some cool colors, but then some other colors are there that just don't go, like all that brown :/

Yeah - I wish the namesake colors were much more prominent in the dye packs...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums