test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Okay, trying this again.

gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
What I am looking for in a guild (not sure if I will find it) is this, I would like to RP some of the time (light role play), have individuals who actually have some sort of ventrillo or team speak available with more than "ONE" person in it 99% of the time. Like to PvP just as much as PvE and have experience with both.

Also, a true ranking system within the guild not that just based on gear (seen people in epics that don't even know the dungeon fights they got the gear from :mad: ).

I'm currently playing a GF with my son who is playing a GWF "Dwarves" and a lil folk or all Dwarven guild would be a BIG ++ for us to join.

I really don't care about getting through end game stuff first, I just want a good guild that is active, have RPing/PvP/PvE events running on top of plain play (more options means for a better well rounded player).

On a note also, I'm one of those players have seen people who have played the body guard to lower levels that wanted to physically harvest in higher level areas also (Rping again) and have had a blast doing it.

Oh, and knowing the lore of the game is a +++ also as to me, growing up with DnD is just not another WOW clone as some people would like to think.

Signing off,

Captain Graugus Ironheart
Slayer of Monsters
I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
Post edited by gomok72 on

Comments

• rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    If you don't care about winning PVP matches or doing speed dungeon runs too much, there are lots of guilds in these forums that are good candidates.

Also, when you say more than 1 person being online is fine....you mean that literally right? That is a big problem with a lot of the non-PVP guilds I have seen here. There is literally 1-2 players online most of the time so if that is fine with you then go right ahead and pick/choose whichever one.
  • unsungchampionunsungchampion Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think what you are looking for is called an Active Rping guild. Check mine out. We are RPer, but we enjoy playing the game just as much. We have regular RP event though, I put some on hold while people enjoy the new model and other fun events. So that will pick back up in September. As far as Vent/Teamspeak we don't do much with that. However, I love to get some more people interested and then I be all for it.
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Verilly, gomok72, check thine mailbox here upon forums for mine reply.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon