test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for PvP focused guild

sigynd92sigynd92 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I'm pretty new to this game, have a lvl 60 GF with about 10k gearscore at the moment. Looking for a guild that is mostly focused on pvp. I am not new to mmos or end game pvp but would love to learn more about the game and pvp with a nice group of people.

Thanks!

-Aero
Post edited by sigynd92 on

Comments

• mcflipmcflip Member Posts: 92
    edited August 2014
    My Guild Heroes of the Fallen Lands is focused on both PvE and PvE.
    I just recently started rebuilding the Guild so we don't have too many members yet, but I can assure you it'll be a lot of fun once we gather more active players.

The Guild is all about fun and to enjoy the game, we don't have any strict requirements. All we require is friendliness and loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <Heroes of the Fallen Lands>
    B][url=http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?450191-Dragon-FATE-(International)-(Social-PvP-PvE)]Recruitment Topic[/url][/B
    Social, PvE and PvP Guild on Dragon Shard!
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The problem you might have is that some of the top PvE-focused guilds will not even consider you unless you have a GS of at least 16K. Sure, there may be smaller PvP guilds that will welcome you, but, quite frankly, improving your gear first will improve your chances.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    A big problem is that the current state of this game. The good PVP guilds will require you to have rank 7-8 enchants and decent skill to boot.

The rest of the guilds don't really have any good PVP players for each class to run with you consistently.

You will probably go join a mediocre but friendly PVE guild for a while until you either farm enough diamonds or put in the money and time to get your gear, then tryout for one of the big pvp guilds.