Install Arc
Options

Dragon Hoard Enchantments Bugged

2»

Comments

• Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    It's about 30 sec timer and again total false information on the item. I don't know why the devs do this -.-

It says a 1% chance to drop a refining item, it doesn't mention a timer anywhere so why is there one ? with 3 enchants slotted I should have a 3% chance to find one with every kill, not get one then have to wait before killing more mobs because of a hidden timer, it makes no sense.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jennyavarieljennyavariel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 167
    edited September 2014
    There's a timer to lessen the total number of refining gems you obtain. Otherwise, you'd quickly refine all your own gear, and then start selling the things, and making AD. Can't have that :)
  • Options
    cherudexcherudex Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    question: dragon hoard enchantment, affects also companions? if i give utility slotted items to them, will be useful?
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Please check the last post date on a thread. If more than 30 days have elapsed, please start a new thread or find a more active recent one.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.