test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking For A Mature Guild!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
So I am looking for a mature adult guild.

Preferably west coast, but isn't a big deal as long as the guild is active and has people on to run with.

Just recently returned to the game (played in BETA and lil after) and just hit 60 on my CW and figure it is time to join a guild to do endgame and lvl alts with. (altaholic)

I just want to have fun and enjoy my time with other mature adults. (gaming is not a job)

I have been everything from hardcore to casual over the years and just want to chill out and game with NO DRAMA!!

So if think I am fit or have any questions just get a hold of me here or in game.

All my characters start with Kraz in some way My main is Krazia but also have many alts.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Welcome back to the game!

We pride our selves for staying pretty drama free. We recruit mature players and we keep our chat channels pg to prevent potential drama from happening. We run all tiers of epic dungeons.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You might want to check out Tyrs Paladium. It is a pretty much drama-free guild of mostly older players - pretty casual-friendly, and overall nice. I was a member for a few months, but the reason I left was the guild membership was too US-focused for me - too few (European) players during my usual playing times - sometimes I was the only one online.

Who knows, I might be back one day ;)
    Hoping for improvements...
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Howdy cwolfe702,
    Like adinosii said you can check out Tyrs Paladium at that link. We have 2, wee 3, major policys; No Drama, No Zerging and Have FUN!! We have members playing perty much 24/7 most days now. Of course there are allways exceptions, but by and large we have someone around most any time. And as for adinosii, we have added a ouple more Euro players, so things are looking up for that time segment. Also, thanks for the endorsement, it is very much appreciated. So if cwolfe702 or any one else wants to check us out, go to our web site and read over our guild rules. If those appeal to you then go to the Guild Recruitment thred, then the Neverwinter thred and read over the questioneer. Then just fill out a copy and paste in the topics section. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited August 2014
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

We are a world wide guild that was formed in 2001.

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    BloodGuard is always looking for Mature Players. No application, just some common sense rules. We're about as laid back as they come. Head on over and check out the New Members Section, if you're interested just contact someone in game or make a post there with your @names in that section and we'll get you invited.