test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cult of the Dragon Tunic - how does it look, any screenshots?

gwassalorgwassalor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Can someone post screenshots of the male Cult of the Dragon Tunic? I got two, sold one, however with AH prices dropping to around 100k, I consider keeping it. Thx!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If you still have one, you can see what it looks like by right clicking on it and going to 'change appearance'. Then just cancel after you've seen what it looks like.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    To be honest I'd sell it while you can get a decent price ,it isn't a super rare drop and if you sell it now you will probably get one in a few days for 10-20k.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ouch I had no idea it sold for 100k, and I just tried it on :(
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cult of the dragon tunic
    EyJ7AlO.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Initially you can see the look of some things by pressing Ctrl-J if it's a Collections item, and there's a preview look there of it.

If the item is in your inventory you can right click on it for the "Change Appearance" option. This will bring up a preview window of it on your character before you ever put it on. Works for the first click on it, but not guaranteed for a second until after you relog.

If I get something I want to "try on" before it's Bound to my character this is how I do it.

Alternatively you can go to Protector's Enclave and shout asking if somebody has it on for you to look at.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    from Collection (Ctrl+J), looks quite good :)

Collection_Content_Foreground_Fashion_Cultofthedragon.png
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    sobac wrote: »
    from Collection (Ctrl+J), looks quite good :)

Collection_Content_Foreground_Fashion_Cultofthedragon.png

Yeah the Female version is actually really really nice , especially when you consider it is a free drop , I don't think I have seen the Male version yet on anybody in the game.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have the male one, it's nice because it's different from everything else I've seen so far, with the small cape, but it's not my cup of tea.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • tearsoffeartearsoffear Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Yeah the Female version is actually really really nice , especially when you consider it is a free drop , I don't think I have seen the Male version yet on anybody in the game.
    but the female Garb looks terrible, I think.
    It's like your legs swell to tree trunks. Sold it immediately after walking a few steps with my female toon on Preview.
  • sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    mcpot1.jpgmcpot3.jpg
  • raptorskyfireraptorskyfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    OKwoBaw.png

Qur20sZ.png

Individual pieces.
    Part of Storm-Shore, a RP/PvE guild. http://www.stormshore.com/

I have many alts, I am a class and race rainbow.
  • harkurharkur Member Posts: 305 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    but the female Garb looks terrible, I think.
    It's like your legs swell to tree trunks. Sold it immediately after walking a few steps with my female toon on Preview.

I convinced my wife to buy it (the Garb) after I gave her the top this morning when the top dropped for me. She put it on, took 10 steps, saw that it turned into elephant legs and took it off.

Then she started muttering about the severe lack of appearance options for female characters not interested in joining a convent, going to a fancy-dress ball or working in a shop. In short, she likes to show a little skin on her avatars.
  • wildfire5wildfire5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    harkur wrote: »
    I convinced my wife to buy it (the Garb) after I gave her the top this morning when the top dropped for me. She put it on, took 10 steps, saw that it turned into elephant legs and took it off.

Then she started muttering about the severe lack of appearance options for female characters not interested in joining a convent, going to a fancy-dress ball or working in a shop. In short, she likes to show a little skin on her avatars.

lol, kind of ironic. There's the courtesan garb at least. ^^
  • rezielereziele Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 66
    edited August 2014
    wildfire5 wrote: »
    lol, kind of ironic. There's the courtesan garb at least. ^^

Yep, everything else looks the same.
    But the overall look is not that bad actually, cant wait to try it on.
    ~We need more PvP types. Tired of Dominations!~
  • ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Female top would be nice if you couldn't see bra (or whatever they call that ugly substitute) when you wear it.
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Saw a hafling wearing this and golden pantaloons. Just about the worst possible look with that small cape.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF