What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chat Offline?

2»

Comments

• cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    r2c1911 wrote: »
    It may be from the ticket I sent in about my PM not working. Although it's hard to believe they'd bring down chat for one ticket, unless others are having the same issue?

that's what I was thinking, but probably a lot more than just you reported it.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • allternareallternare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think is such incompetence cryptic could reward us.

all games played to date whenever there was a failure on their part we were rewarded

it does not come today, every day we have new bugs and glitches, as a game wants to charge for everything and that does not provide a good quality material
  • zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It was fixed, and then I relogged and it's broken again. Don't relog..
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    tHANKS FOR THE FAST FIX
  • crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    No, it was working for second and now it's not working again.
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • letojarred1letojarred1 Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cayapp wrote: »
    thanks for the fast fix

And FAST BREAK
    StrawberryCheesecake TR
    BlackberryCheesecake CW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CheeseCake House :o
  • koneko1234koneko1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    allternare wrote: »
    I think is such incompetence cryptic could reward us.

all games played to date whenever there was a failure on their part we were rewarded

it does not come today, every day we have new bugs and glitches, as a game wants to charge for everything and that does not provide a good quality material

i'm tired of casuals like you complaining about quality games being ****ty. if you don't like the game don't friggin play it, stop trying to ruin it for the true gamers!
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    koneko1234 wrote: »
    i'm tired of casuals like you complaining about quality games being ****ty. if you don't like the game don't friggin play it, stop trying to ruin it for the true gamers!

yeah, let's leave that to PWE/cryptic, they've been doing it for some time now.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone