test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forming a Guild - The Teacher's Guild

pingconcherepingconchere Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Over the past months, reaching a strong position as a level 60 has become harder due to various issues, such as the rise in prices on the auction house for valued items (the Coal ward) and increasing complexities that are not initially intuitive (tenacity, too many currencies). With this in mind, I want to create a guild dedicated to teaching new players through mentoring. I wish to help alleviate the difficulty for newer players (or even experienced ones) by sharing knowledge and guiding them to better strategies, skill, and gear.

This guild would be composed of 'mentees' and a few mentors who are willing and able to help more inexperienced members. As those members learn, they will rise in rank. The environment/feel of the guild will be relaxed and casual, though this does not exclude more competitive players. You can be PvE and/or PvP oriented; both preferences are welcome and encouraged. Since the mission of the guild is to teach and harness skill, it would be better to consider both aspects of Neverwinter rather than just one.

So, I am looking for some players to help me get this guild started. You can be experienced or new. My list of requirements is simple:
  • Be open to communicating/talking
  • Be courteous
That's it. Fantastic people make a guild great, not the quality of their gear/class. If you have any interest or questions, feel free to reply or send me a pm.

As of now, I do not have a finalized name for the guild. I am still working on that.