test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hidden Code

marsportmarsport Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Theres a new hidden code but it doesnt appear to be working, anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by marsport on

Comments

• robtnrobtn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    marsport wrote: »
    Theres a new hidden code but it doesnt appear to be working, anyone else having this issue?
    Nothing for me at Reward Agent for today's code (which was entered correctly) and the last one.
    Feeling annoyed. Want my Dervish. :)
    Everything's Shiny, Not to Fret
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It worked for me. There is a symbol that could be taken a couple ways, try the variants. I got the "Dervish" title on everyone.

You might be too late, though.
  • abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This one seems pretty straight-forward. Not a lot of ambiguity in the characters. But it won't work for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryonasryonas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    this may seem stupid asking it and i am not trolling

i have been searching on google for that blog and i cant find it

can someone link it please would really appreciate that

i always see threads talking about hidden code but i don't understand where is it (website) that the people go to and read carefully looking for hidden code

can some one guide me so i can start looking at it in the future
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    It's the Developer Blog also known as the Neverwinter News page on ARC.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/7001523-summer-festival-returns-to-neverwinter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    marsport wrote: »

Hint: Some letters & numbers look alike.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • thirstiusthirstius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The ongoing thread for promotions, codes and giveaways can be found here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?216541-Neverwinter-List-of-Promotions-amp-Giveaways

You'll find help there, plus updates from players when the codes run out, plus the occasional clue to help out.
  • egnigemegnigem Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It doesn't work, even trying 5 variations (number, letters and caps), they should update the page...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I cannot read that for the life of me. Its too small and when I zoom the picture in it becomes blurry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • arontimesarontimes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I found it, but it's not working.
    Member of Grievance.

Taking a break from Neverwinter indefinitely...