test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best Artifact Belt

clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
edited October 2014 in The Temple
Anyone want to give their opinions on which they think is the best artifact belt for clerics ? My first guess would be between wisdom or charisma, while wisdom will give extra healing and damage, I can't help but think that with the extra companion bonus (and an Ioun stone) and action point gain, that charisma is the one to have.

Or perhaps I am wrong, and its neither of those...
Post edited by clericalist on

Comments

• Options
    ohellkungoohellkungo Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    it's "Twined Rope of Dexterity" for me cuz i love power, crit and ArPen.:o
  • Options
    godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    ohellkungo wrote: »
    it's "Twined Rope of Dexterity" for me cuz i love power, crit and ArPen.:o

But then you get Deflect % as the main bonus... If you really want crit, shouldnt you aim for strength belt instead? Since crit from strength bonus arent affected by diminishing return..
  • Options
    ohellkungoohellkungo Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    godhric wrote: »
    But then you get Deflect % as the main bonus... If you really want crit, shouldnt you aim for strength belt instead? Since crit from strength bonus arent affected by diminishing return..
    i'll think about it, thanks m8.
  • Options
    kneelekneele Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    crit and deflect
  • Options
    spani4rdspani4rd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Depends what your focus in the game is. I'd say Str for PVE and CON for PVP
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Depends on your stats and play style. This is really like the question of which boon to pick - there is no single "best" choice in all cases.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I took Wis belt just for the fun of it.. added by the greater fortune heroic feat, a 26 wis roll (+1 camp buff) gives +5% healing from +17% to +22%... The blue belt added +2 wis .. so the healing bonus from greater fortune increase even more to make it +25% healing instead of the supposed +24% healing. The only build i see fitting for a 27 wis roll ones (for maximized healing)... Maybe in legendary it can make to be +28% healing overall (fingers crossed) :D.

I know such healing build isnt really optimal in high-tiered party... but some heal wh*res will always be heal wh*res (those that like high digit green numbers xD ).. and im okay with pugging normal tiered pug dungeon just for the fun of playing it (altho non-optimally) once in a while..
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'd much prefer the strength belt myself for the extra crit, though I'd settle for wis for the flat damage and healing boost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I know with all the changes that will happen for the clerics that there is no clear consensus yet what the best build for the cleric is, so it will not be easy to answer, but I am thinking of buying a wisdom belt in the auction house. They are the cheapest of the belts, also I suspect I will go for a dps cleric in mod 5, so I am wondering if this will drive up their prices. For those that have been on the test server, do you think the wisdom belt will provide a big boost and thus a good purchase to make ?
  • Options
    chihuabchihuab Member Posts: 71
    edited October 2014
    WIS and CON belts are the only 2 viable options.

PvE : WIS for sure
    PvP : CON > WIS imo
  • Options
    raist724raist724 Member Posts: 46
    edited October 2014
    I know with all the changes that will happen for the clerics that there is no clear consensus yet what the best build for the cleric is, so it will not be easy to answer, but I am thinking of buying a wisdom belt in the auction house. They are the cheapest of the belts, also I suspect I will go for a dps cleric in mod 5, so I am wondering if this will drive up their prices. For those that have been on the test server, do you think the wisdom belt will provide a big boost and thus a good purchase to make ?

The DEX belt will be the one of choice in mod 5. It is the most used by the top of the leaderboard DC right now in PvP and you see it more and more over the last month in PvE. The STR belt behind that. There are so many ways to get your health up it is over kill for the CON belt. The WIS belt just does the least bang for the buck when orange. Unless your rolls are strange and have a unorthodox play style there is no reason for that much WIS.
    Wake | Halfling | DC
    Raist Torilrocker | Dwarf | DCWaterdeep Dungeon & Salvage LLC
    http://www.twitch.tv/raist718/profile