test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mature Players Looking for a Guild

drblankdrblank Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
My roommate and I are (at the time of this posting) level 29 Hunter and 30 Control Wizard respectively. We are long time fans of role playing games (to the extent that we play Pathfinder in real life). We are looking to find an established community of other mature, nice, fun people to play with to enhance our playing experience. Please respond or PM me if you know of a guild with a good amount of active members who are mature, nice people who are fun and casual (we are not super competitive or serious, we are here to have fun). Anyone else looking for the same thing can also respond to this, and perhaps we will all find a good guild (or start a new one together if we cannot find one).
Post edited by drblank on

Comments

• herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello,

Check out -Valor-. We are a fun and social guild, with a solid base of all kinds of players. Most of our players are working adults, but they are all very active and like to have fun. Check us out in-game and see if you like it.

Happy hunting.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    We have a active guild who runs content regularly in the evening (US timezones). We have guild groups that run all the current epic dungeon tiers and mix it up regularly.
  • targlocktarglock Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    best guild in the world!! best experience i had in MMOs :)
    family friendly, guild for life!

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly
    Realm leader of Guild Medieval

We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people www.guildmedieval.com
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Howdy drblank,
    Sound like you might like Tyrs Paladium , so use that link to head on over to our web site and check us out. Start by going to the Guild Rules thred and reading through them and see if thoes appeal to you. If so, then head over to the Guild Recruitment thred then the Neverwinter thred and read through the questioneer. All ya gotta do next is copy and fill out the questioneer and post in the topics section. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    BloodGuard is always looking for Mature Players. No application, just some common sense rules. We're about as laid back as they come. Head on over and check out the New Members Section, if you're interested just contact someone in game or make a post there with your @names in that section and we'll get you invited.
  • rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello drblank,

if you are still looking for a guild then you might give Guild Medieval a try. Check our our recruitment thread (
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly ) or contact me in game (Rhoda@rhodah). We are casual, family-friendly and active in all endgame contents.

Rhoda
  • unsungchampionunsungchampion Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If you are looking for a RP Guild, check out my signature. Along with Rping we do active Lair runs, and have a few custom guild Foundries.