test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild - lvl 60 CW

apollidapollid Member Posts: 15 Arc User
Hi!

I am looking for a guild. I am a lvl 60 Control Wizard, named Apollo ingame.

I played the game many months ago with a GF character, and I did never have a problem with queue-ing for dungeon in dungeon dwelves event. But since I started playing NW again it is extremely hard to get into a group for dungeon. Yesterday I was queued for the full 1 hour of the event, but I still couldn't go even for one dungeon.

So I want a guild with enough members and will, to be able to go for dungeons whenever I would like to.

Regards,
-
Apollo
Post edited by apollid on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    We have a active guild who runs content regularly in the evening (US timezones). We have guild groups that run all the current epic dungeon tiers and mix it up regularly.
  • todaysmathematictodaysmathematic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Im looking for a home too.. A level 60 Scourge Warlock. In game im Maleficent. I cant post new threads so im borrowing yours.. No disrespect!
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Howdy apollid, You may want to check out http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com and read through our Guild Rules.

If you like what you read there, go to the Neverwinter section of the Tyrs Recruitment Outpost, and read through the questioneer. Make a copy and answer the questions and post in the topics section and we will consider you for membership.

We are a guild that emphasizes fun over strict build type and class role functions. We also have a no zerg "leave no guildie behind" policy when we run together in a party. We welcome any one to check out our Guild Rules and to answer the questioneer.
  • mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    BloodGuard is always looking for Mature Players. No application, just some common sense rules. We're about as laid back as they come. Head on over and check out the New Members Section, if you're interested just contact someone in game or make a post there with your @names in that section and we'll get you invited.