test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TR heading to MC, VT for the first time

gwassalorgwassalor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
edited August 2014 in The Thieves' Den
Hi guys,

I've been mostly playing PvP, however now as I am getting close to completion of my Weaponsmithing, I'm thinking of farming MC or VT for the off-hand item and components for the main-hand.

Which dungeon is more TR-friendly? MC or VT? How to play TR in these dungeons? What bosses are known to drop TR's item?

I'd appreciate any kind of advice I can get. Thanks in advance!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    f2pmaf2pma Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    was trying to farm the mc but drop rate is prety bad .i did like 40 of them and nothing
    but most frustrating thing was finding a group which takes to much time or making my own group and people leaving.
    so i quit was to frustrating

1st boss mc easy just spam
    2boss u only hit hin from behind never from fron
    3.boss easy also but u need a good team

after this i didnt even open vt coz its more difficult so no way to find a groups

join legit chanel but they dont run this things to much
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    MC is more TR friendly hands down. The mix of weak mobs to elites is much more in 'our' favor, the adds in the boss fights aren't over the top. VT on the other hand is a trash fest as bad as any of the T2s or CN. It's only when you get to the final fight that you can feel useful.

The second boss in MC (King Malabog) drops the TR offhand. The first boss in VT drops all the offhands. Theoretically you should have a better chance at getting the drop in MC (since the drops are split between bosses) but in reality the RNG is horrible either way. The Formorian set is IMO better due to the large amount of extra power it gives. However the fragments you need are a ton more expensive too.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother