test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlock fury feat build

simonec1simonec1 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
edited August 2014 in The Nine Hells
Does any1 have goood fury feat build to share?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    souleshasoulesha Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I highly doubt your going to see many people sharing any "good " builds.

People feeding off other people's work has become a serious problem on this forum.

:rolleyes: Neverwinter srs bidness.

To the OP, just read the feat descriptors... it should be pretty obvious which feats are better than others.
  • Options
    osiris2106osiris2106 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It might be worth noting that from my combat log parse tests, MURDEROUS FLAMES does not appear to be working correctly. Has anyone else tested or noticed this.

According to the tooltip its meant to cause 30% of Killing Flames dmg evenly shared to targets withing 20ft. On an average 7k hit this should be 2100 shared evenly. However all logs i am seeing it does only 10 or 11 dmg this cant be right can it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    crystal892fcrystal892f Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I highly doubt your going to see many people sharing any "good " builds.
    Why not? Builds have been present here since forever. And only because YOU don't wanna share your build, doesn't mean nobody else would, you know.
    People feeding off other people's work has become a serious problem on this forum.
    So you also don't read an instruction manual of, like, a car, and rather try, i.e., changing fuses to achieve a specific effect by trial and error?

@OP:
    Feats I use these.

My power setup for PvE is:

Passives:
    Flames of Empowerment
    No Pity, no mercy

Encounters:
    Killing Flames
    Fiery Bolt (groups) / Warlocks Bargain (single target)
    Dreadtheft

At-wills:
    Hand of Blight
    Dark Spiral Aura (groups) / Hellish Rebuke (single target)

Dailies (I don't use them often though, because of "Flames of Empowerment"):
    Tyrannical Threat (if it's worthwhile)
    Accursed Souls (emergency heal)
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    No one has posted any builds yet because the class will be changed in the coming weeks and few have had opportunity to fully satisfy themselves with the selections.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    osiris2106osiris2106 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    My PvE setup is not much different to Crystals tbh , I've gone fury and can just about hold my own while farming aoe trash but can not keep up with cw/gwf in this area. I tend to close the gap on dmg in the boss/single target fights though.

Passives: Flames of Empowerment
    No Pity No Mercy

At-wills: Eldritch Blast
    Hellish rebuke (i use this on aoe too coz am lazy, just cast it on multiple mobs like the old astral seal on dc)

Encounters: AoE Dread Theft, Infernal Spheres, Fiery Bolt
    Single Dreadthefy, Warlocks Bargain, Killing Flames

Dailies: Flames of Thelcgos (though i use dailies sparingly coz of Flames of Empowerment)
    Accursed Souls (Emergency heal)
    Gates of Hell ( am testing out combining this with cw singularity for a nice tight pack)

As for feats, i dont want to spoon feed you. Do some research and testing and understand your talent tree's mechanics, i.e Creeping Death and multiple necrotic sources. Then choose accordingly. The only thing i will mention is that according to my tests Murderous Flames feat does not appear to be proccing the correct amount of damage on killing flames thus rendering less attractive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    No one has posted any builds yet because the class will be changed in the coming weeks and few have had opportunity to fully satisfy themselves with the selections.

This ^

I'm reading the posts and playing around with different powers/feats but I doubt if any of us will make any lasting decisions for a few weeks. I'm sure that we will either have a class nerf or an armor set nerf. Until then, have fun with it.
    I aim to misbehave