test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Contest Foundry: Joining the Dragons

myrkolithmyrkolith Member Posts: 212 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
I sort of forgot to put something here before so I figured it was a good time with voting coming up (if we ever get the foundry back that is lol)

Foundry Name: Joining the Dragons

Brief Overview: The Cult of the Dragons are having a recruitment drive in the small village of Threepwood, nestled in the Snowflake mountains. You've always been looking for a gang to join to really put your skills to use, and you're not about to pass up this opportunity. You hop on the first boat you can find headed for Threepwood village...

Shortcode = NW-DLR2O5ZSM (note that's not a zero)

Length is 15min (for text skippers), and 25-30min if you read everything.

There is optional Lore lying around so you can learn about the village and the surrounding Snowflake mountains as you progress.

For people who mayhave played it previously some updates since the original

--Made the marker for bringing in your friend a lot more obvious so as not to be missed
--Added a lot of extra objectives as when I played with people they simply couldn't find the buildings (even though I made signs for directions) so they more liberally direct you where you need to go
--Tweaked the final "Boss" encounter area, the effects, enemies etc to be a smoother progression
--Fixed a couple gaps in the Snowflake mountains I added, where you could still see the horribly badly placed, floating big green ugly mountains the devs put on that map originally
--Tweaked the dynamic shadows some more for indoor areas and where lights are, where they cast shadows to etc, as well as tree placement for shadows in the created forest area

I'll still have to do a pass through to make sure it's not broken after we get the foundry back and will update here when I have, Enjoy =)
Conduit of Time: 7 Chapter Campaign in progress (Currently Chapter 6 Released)
Search @Longshire for 12 Foundry Quests, all are story driven adventures
Story -- Medium/Heavy, Combat -- Light/Medium, Lore -- Medium/Heavy