test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why the ZEN delay?

losian2losian2 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
This is not a thread about *my* billing issue, please don't just copy/paste and close because it's an unpleasant issue to be seen. I have submitted a ticket since it's been over 24 hours now, though the ticket likely won't be seen anytime soon; this is a thread asking why billing is such an issue, to be clear.

Payments are completed but there's no ZEN delivered. Do a search and there's dozens of threads asking the same thing, all just closed and ignored, but none answered. Why? Simple as that - what's the reasoning, devs? Why is it such a problem for PWE to process orders in a reasonable time? Because it's making me never want to buy zen ever again. Help us understand why we have to give our money and, after it's confirmed gone and in y'alls hands, it still takes hours/days to get our currency when most any other game is instant or very-near-instant?

Comments

• melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    these threads are closed because there is no one here on the forums who can answer billing questions. only the billing department can do that. this is akin to walking into walmart and asking another customer walmart policies.

plus the devs aren't going to have any answers to billing because that's not their department.

PWE isn't the only company that does billing verification.

here's just one example:

https://support.google.com/a/answer/1357708?hl=en
This discussion has been closed.