test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'Reviewing'? What's with the ZEN delay?

losian2losian2 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So sitting at 12+ hours. Via google I see now that tons of people have had tons of issues with this. The transaction on my end shows as Complete. There is nothing waiting for me, my money is gone, PWE has it.. Why does it take this long? I've never had any game take so long to let me give them money.. My partner and I finally broke down and decided to try it this weekend and, so far, we can't because of this.. :/

This seems like an extremely common occurrence, why is this the only game that takes so long? I mean, I've played my share of F2Ps even in the international market and spent a few bucks and I sure as heck didn't have a 100% complete transaction on my end, money gone, that just got me nothing for hours on end. At this point I wonder if I'll get anything this weekend at all. It's remarkably scammy feeling, just leaving your paying (or rather already-paid) customer totally in the dark! Add to that the total lack of support, and well.. This is exactly what will prevent me from ever giving money again, or from recommending other folks try the game. The terrible issues with customer service is what made me hesitate in the first place and, apparently, I should've known better.

You need decent, available support. If you have microtransactions, you gotta have a fast turn around. When people's money is *gone*, not pending or anything, they tend to want to have something to show for it. There's no reason to have transactions sit for so long when someone is trying to patronize your game.

Also, please don't pawn me off on the "billing support" answer. There is no billing support - the phone number is near impossible to reach, and not open at decent hours for folks in certain time zones anyways.. And still doesn't resolve why a complete transaction results in no ZEN; I shouldn't have to submit a ticket and wait days (or weeks, as some have, apparently) to get what I paid for. :\ Y'all need some seriously decent billing department staff, because this is so very much how you lose customers and get awful word-of-mouth spread.

PS: Your tech support forum is broke/errors, and when posting I get errors. Also when clicking various links on your page for billing and such it gives me the "USE ARC NOW LOL" popup that I can't get around.. and this is pages that are linked from within arc and the billing page. Your website needs some tidying up.
Post edited by losian2 on

Comments

• melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    while i can understand your frustrations, there are plenty of reasons why this could be happening and unfortunately the only team that can answer you is going to be customer and/or billing support. you need to submit a ticket and do not update it, do not submit multiple tickets as this may delay a response.

PWE isn't the only company that will review and hold credit transactions for the purpose of verification. this may not be the answer you are looking for, but posting your frustrations on the official forums isn't going to resolve this issue for you.

feel free to PM me or another moderator if you have further questions about this process.
This discussion has been closed.