test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod 4 dungeon prerequisites?

ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hi, I hadnt been playing since mod 2, so i dont have IWD campain complete. (doing it now along mod 4s)

So when i Checked the campain tab in mod 4 i saw that to access its dungeon you need to have unlocked some portal which actually does not show in iwd campain tab. that and having complted all 5 areas ofc.

What is it asking me to have completed? getting access to the IWD skirmish?

Im guessing its going to be 2 weeks before anyone gets access to the dungeon right?
Post edited by ximae on

Comments

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You need to unlock the new dungeon and Skirmish through the Tyranny of dragons campaign , yes it will take a few weeks most likely , you don't need to unlock anything from IWD to get into the module 4 instances.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Buggy tooltip then?

My tab says the following : " You must have completed assisting the zhentarim and completed the portal to tuern in icewind dale to access this item"

or is it just that there is something to do in iwd in mod 4 once you have completed the 5h area?
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ximae wrote: »
    Buggy tooltip then?

Oh wow , that's weird I see what you mean now , it says you have to assist the Zhentarim in the Whispering caverns then unlock the portal of Tuern in IWD so it is either a buggy tooltip or for some reason they have one of the Zhentarim's quests in IWD despite the fact they are in the Whispering caverns? if you do have to unlock IWD then that's lame although I guess you could get the three boons needed while you are getting to that point in the module four campaign.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif