test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion: New weapon and armor enchantments

kyobi16kyobi16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I would love to see some new weapon enchantments such as a sacrificial strike enchant or a healing enchant
and for armor enchantments maybe some self empowering enchants like extra Dex/Con or maybe Extra combat advantge
im sure u already have great ideas but im just suggestion my own :p
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Module four has lots of new overload enchantments that have various nice effects on them and we are also getting new craftable gear reinforcements that add +25 , + 50 or +100 of a chosen stat depending on what one you choose.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    kyobi16kyobi16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    im talking about weapon and armor enchantments since from the ones existing theres only about 5 enchantments that are worth it so im hoping to see some kind of new ones or maybe empower the current less then good ones.
  • Options
    geeq5geeq5 Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    There is a healing enchantment.
  • Options
    anatas07anatas07 Member Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I would love to see the 60s internal cooldowns removed and replaced with a percent to trigger ...
    If you see this and have the answer - PM me or answer real quick because this post will be removed
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    anatas07 wrote: »
    I would love to see the 60s internal cooldowns removed and replaced with a percent to trigger ...

This.
    This sooooo MUCH!
    Sadly, I get the impression that they have largely abandoned Armor Enchants as such, so it will be take it as it is, at least for the time being.
    Which is a cryin' shame, because those special effects prod some serious buttock.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I want to see them fix the enchants we already have first. Heck, the new overload enchants are more powerful than most perfect armor enchants....
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    They plan on attempting to normalize the current weapon and armor enchantments some time in the nearest future.

No ETA but soon enough to say it is on the table and coming.