test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Silly Question - Armor Name

myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I don't know why but I cannot remember the name of that epic armor that levels with you. I think it starts with an M. Something along the lines of "Mulhorand?" Everytime I try to search with different spellings, I get no results - probably not spelling it right.

Duh!
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You have it correct. Check your filters. (Never select 'Usable by me.') There does not appear to be any TR armor available now. But I see mainhands.

BTW.. I searched for Mul
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    You have it correct. Check your filters. (Never select 'Usable by me.') There does not appear to be any TR armor available now. But I see mainhands.

BTW.. I searched for Mul

LOL! Wow! I can't believe I spelled it right without a reference point.

Thanks for the confirmation and the recommendation to NOT select 'usable by me." :)

By the way, does anyone know where this armor actually drops? I see it for sale on the AH, but it has to come from somewhere . . . Anyone?
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    only Mulhorand items I'm familiar with are mainhands, offhands, and cloaks. They're a possible lockbox drop reward.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    only Mulhorand items I'm familiar with are mainhands, offhands, and cloaks. They're a possible lockbox drop reward.

I have seen people outfitted in quite a bit of Mulhorand gear at different times (inspect player :) ), but I can't remember every item.

• Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The odds of getting it was quite good when the Ranger came out. Don't know bout now. I managed to get several for different classes but most of my toons were already level 60. Could have made some money but just passed it around the guild. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    valwryn wrote: »
    The odds of getting it was quite good when the Ranger came out. Don't know bout now. I managed to get several for different classes but most of my toons were already level 60. Could have made some money but just passed it around the guild. :D

Nice! And I like your evil bunny!

• Options
    onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    myowmyow wrote: »
    I have seen people outfitted in quite a bit of Mulhorand gear at different times (inspect player :) ), but I can't remember every item.

I know how that goes. :) Yeah, Mainhands, Offhands, and Cloaks are the only Mulhorand items available. Of those, Mainhands are the only truly useful ones. There just aren't have enough supporting stats to make the others important. Mainhand damage is the only stat worth considering while levelling. Mulhorand Mainhand+ either Perf. Flaming or GPF enchants make levelling a breeze.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    There are no "mulhorand" armors.
    Those low lvl purples I know are some piece of "Ancinet Knight blah blah blah" set from old beta.

Yeah, just found one piece of that set on AH - [Ancient Stalwart Bulwark's Gauntlets].
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    There are no "mulhorand" armors.
    Those low lvl purples I know are some piece of "Ancinet Knight blah blah blah" set from old beta.

Yeah, just found one piece of that set on AH - [Ancient Stalwart Bulwark's Gauntlets].

Weird. My memory must be failing me then . . . Heck, I am getting older . . . :)