test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild

admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Hello, I am looking to join a guild. Newer player here, I have 1 character currently lvl 30 Half elf hunter Ranger. I am a casual gamer, and I'm not looking for PVP at all. East coast of the US. The only other game I play right now is STO.

I don't use the chat that much and prefer to use Teamspeak 3.

So what I am looking for.

Friendly group of people on TS3, Who don't mind my aversion to pvp. Or me asking questions about this game.

Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by admrenlarreck on

Comments

• caldrecaldre Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Have a look at my guilds post, The Order Of Mythic Dawn... I have a PvP HR but we have a few PvE HRs who would be more then happy to help.

If you like what you read on our post, send any member of above a tell in game for an invite. We're always happy to help anyone who needs it :)
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Howdy admrenlarreck,
    Sounds like you might like Tyrs Paladium . We are a group of players that are more concerned about haveing fun together than anything else. We have a no zerg and leave no player behind Guild policy that we pratice. If we intrest you, use the link I provided to go to our website and first read thru the Guild Rules. Then if you want to join us, go to the Guild Recruitment thred and read thru the questioneer. Next fill out the questineer and post in the topics section and we will get back to you. Hope to see you soon.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    We are a US timezone guild who uses a TeamSpeak3 server. We are accepting recruits of any level and skill level. We focus on both PvE and PvP.
  • stomacstomac Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello

I am STO-Mac from Jupiter Force in STO and Order of Jupiter in Neverwinter
    Have look at us at http://jupiterforce.org Sin you play STO you'll fit right in we have an active TS sever
    we can also help you in both games.

Have a Great day
    STO-Mac

PS PvP not your cup of tea that's fine with us But should ever want to venture into PvP our MACO team stands ready to help you learn the in's and out's of PVP.