test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xuna Video?

myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
There was official NW video that I saw many months ago that was a prologue to the official NW trailer. It went back on time when Xuna (the TR) was younger and she saw her father killed by that beast-guy in the official trailer.

I have gone to the NW YouTube official site and can't find it there. I tried the ARC site (which has got to be the least user-friendly website I have ever attempted to navigate in my life) and can't find it.

Can anyone help me find that video? Is it gone now?

Thanks! :)
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I wish they did more of these. Maybe to go along with new mods
  • Options
    bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    valwryn wrote: »

More specifically, it's The Siege of Neverwinter Part 2 (here)
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Thanks! That NW Part 2 was the one.
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Huh, neat, hadn't seen that version before.

It's too bad neither TRs nor DCs are nearly as awesome as Xuna and Celeste in that trailer. :P
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    valwryn wrote: »

3:20 TRs not perma always lose. Confirmed.
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Makos (SW) is able to keep busy the Draco by himself. Celeste tried to do some damage to the mob but he was like: lololol poor DC, then she decided to heal Xuna (TR), a more useful choice. Afterwards, Knox aka Nick Fury (GWF) cleared the area with crazy AoE dmg and also had to finish the mob. Where are the HR and the CW? They didn't help during the Siege!

Btw, can we GWF have that skill? throwing a two-handed weapon sounds cool. :rolleyes:
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Where are the HR and the CW? They didn't help during the Siege!

Well that's pretty obvious. CW's could of soloed the entire thing. So they were not invited out of spite. HRs were involved, but drew too much agro and were forced to kite. Like all HR's, they kited in the wrong direction and ran away from the other heroes, and therefore were not shown.
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    3:20 TRs not perma always lose. Confirmed.

hahaha so true
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    naicalus wrote: »
    Huh, neat, hadn't seen that version before.

It's too bad neither TRs nor DCs are nearly as awesome as Xuna and Celeste in that trailer. :P

TRs used to deal much better damage, until some of the crybaby GWF PvPers got their damage nerfed . . .