test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

has anyone heard how long the probation period is going to last?

2»

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Unfortunately, my answer finally came back, and that answer is: it's confidential and therefore not disclosed. Sorry.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    That does seem strange , I wonder what the big secret is , I just hope that it is a one time only kind of thing .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    So they refuse to explain how long people have to wait or tell us how they inform us that the probation period is lifted. I thought they were finally starting to learn how to communicate with their customers seeing Akro's message yesterday.
    Oh well. back to square one it is. I hope they are ready for a lot of annoyed and ticked off people.

Besides all that: Thank you Lews for trying. It's appreciated.

In the event of security or anti-fraud measures, non-disclosure is not an unreasonable expectation. To disclose how long probation periods last or the circumstances that trigger them is tantamount to handing those who would exploit such a manual on how to do it.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    the official word is for security reasons, they will not disclose the duration of probation. it would completely undermine the reason for it in the first place.

as the original question has been answered, we will be closing this thread. if you have further questions about internal policy, you may direct them to the community team although you may not get the answers that you seek. moderators are not official staff and some information is proprietary and cannot be disclosed.
This discussion has been closed.