test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will I get banned for using aracane resonator?

berzergeraberzergera Member Posts: 176 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
legit :eek::eek:
Post edited by berzergera on

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Not sure how long it will be until this thread gets closed, but it seems that some bans are being handed out, and presumably they are for people using the same resonator multiple times (that is, exploiting). I don't see why anyone else should be at risk, assuming things are being done properly.

It would still be nice to see some announcements - would go a long way to restore people's confidence.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Some people seems to getting banned only 7 days while others perm. And some are saying they didnt even use the exploit but might have been using a resenator during the time it went on.

<<Removed. Please do not repost correspondence from CS.>>
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • luna97531luna97531 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It seems that every single person that used a resonator during that few hours has been at least 7 day banned, and perma for the luckiest of us.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thanks so much for posting that! It really gives me more confidence!

Please don't erase/lock this thread, because this is exactly what many of us need to have more hope for PWE taking serious action.

Well, feel free to lock the thread if comments get too wild, but please don't erase post #3!!!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Per section 15.3 of Terms of Service, this is determined by PWE at their sole discretion, on a case-by-case basis. Unfortunately, no information will be disclosed about this.

Furthermore, section V of Rules of Conduct prohibit discussion of bans or administrative actions, whether they be your own or those of another player. Please do refrain from making such threads discussing those topics.

Sorry that this thread has to be closed, but the rules won't allow it--nor do they allow the reposting of any sort of correspondence (or parts thereof) between another player and CS.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.