test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

keep the test server for testing...

nirraddrappehsnirraddrappehs Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Look I am playing a warlock on the test server atm and I keep beeing booted from the server and I know a major reason why.

There are ppl who are playing there entire neverwinter gaming experiance on the test server you only need to leeo at the auction house and the pricing for items on a "test server".

I keep being booted pecause of priority and ppl hunting dragons with there lvl 60 HR,TR,CW,GWF,DC?

There are ppl partisipating in play testing the SW providing feedback as whats good bad ugly needs work etc...

But I keep getting droped because the shard cant handle all the ppl playing on it.

I see auctions for epic mounts items etc just like the normal shards?

DEV'S this is a test server!

get the test server lifers OFF THE SHARD SO THERES ROOM FOR PLAY TESTERS PLS>
Post edited by nirraddrappehs on

Comments

• harnelharnel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'd like to point out that those "lvl 60 HR,TR,CW,GWF,DC" hunting dragons are testing Module 4 content. Testing isn't limited to Warlocks here; their classes have been changed as well, not to mention the, you know, dragons.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The preview server isn't just to test Warlocks , everything in the patch notes including the new content needs to be tested by all classes.

There are a few problems with the stability of the test server at the moment ,one major problem is the Warlock itself has a set of powers that when combined cause huge lag and in some cases disconnect players , also opening the powers window can disconnect you ,it isn't the number of players that is causing you to be kicked ,its the bugs , see -

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?721171-Repeated-client-crashes-in-Neverwinter-Graveyard

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?720951-Temptation-Warlocks-Dread-Legion-Boon-quot-Burning-Guidance-quot-Game-Break

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?721391-Powers-Tab-crashes-client
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    harnel wrote: »
    I'd like to point out that those "lvl 60 HR,TR,CW,GWF,DC" hunting dragons are testing Module 4 content. Testing isn't limited to Warlocks here; their classes have been changed as well, not to mention the, you know, dragons.
    This^^^^^^^^^^
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    @OP - Many have already answered your conundrum... Relax mi amigo, relax! ;)
    va8Ru.gif
  • hiukulimushiukulimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 117
    edited August 2014
    For all you folks and blind ppl.

Most of ppl is playing on Test Server to find Glitch/exploit to abuse since day 1 of Module 4...

I bet only 5% are really making some Testing Help Experience and reporting bugs.

PWE should make some kind of selection about who can log into test server and who not.
  • harnelharnel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hiukulimus wrote: »
    For all you folks and blind ppl.

Most of ppl is playing on Test Server to find Glitch/exploit to abuse since day 1 of Module 4...

I bet only 5% are really making some Testing Help Experience and reporting bugs.

PWE should make some kind of selection about who can log into test server and who not.
    Congratulations on making wild claims and baseless conjecture based on no hard evidence in any way!

Seriously, look at any of the official feedback threads. You're talking out your rear if you think people aren't getting various bugs fixed.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Playing on test shard must be so self deluding :)
  • cryptfoundationcryptfoundation Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Look I am playing a warlock on the test server atm and I keep beeing booted from the server and I know a major reason why.

There are ppl who are playing there entire neverwinter gaming experiance on the test server you only need to leeo at the auction house and the pricing for items on a "test server".

I keep being booted pecause of priority and ppl hunting dragons with there lvl 60 HR,TR,CW,GWF,DC?

There are ppl partisipating in play testing the SW providing feedback as whats good bad ugly needs work etc...

But I keep getting droped because the shard cant handle all the ppl playing on it.

I see auctions for epic mounts items etc just like the normal shards?

DEV'S this is a test server!

get the test server lifers OFF THE SHARD SO THERES ROOM FOR PLAY TESTERS PLS>

If the original Wilds Medicine went live lol
  • hiukulimushiukulimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 117
    edited August 2014
    harnel wrote: »
    Congratulations on making wild claims and baseless conjecture based on no hard evidence in any way!

Seriously, look at any of the official feedback threads. You're talking out your rear if you think people aren't getting various bugs fixed.

you are really blind if you think that what i wrote is not happening...

keep living in your "PWE heaven " world...

the OP is right: Test shard should have some kind of Limited access... and only ppl who really gives feedback can keep testing ...
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hiukulimus wrote: »
    you are really blind if you think that what i wrote is not happening...

keep living in your "PWE heaven " world...

the OP is right: Test shard should have some kind of Limited access... and only ppl who really gives feedback can keep testing ...

Tinfoil a little tight today? I'm sure some people do what you say, but you're paranoid to think that your %'s are anywhere near accurate.