What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New GWF Features

2»

Comments

• pherrowpherrow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    vader6139 wrote: »
    I am getting so tired of all the whiny PvPers complaining non-stop about anything and everything. This game is not built just for you! Do you understand? You are just a small part of the game. A very optional part of the game. Stop complaining. Learn to adapt and move on. Play more than one class. If you cannot do so then just find another game to play and complain about!

This game has enough game-play bugs and issues, but your constant drivel about nerfs and buffs and this and that is really takes the cake.

Do you mean that you are tired of the primarily PVE'ers, who pvp for dailies complaining?
  • suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    zacazu wrote: »
    legend has it that an gwf mitigated 100k. not documented (saw a video that shows otherwise... maybe sentinel, i dont know).

but the fact is:

who caused 100k damage?

gf. (if THIS does not concern you, what's the point?)

to where his, the cw can ignore the resistance of gwf. for cw then it will not be problem. I heard something about it on the ranger also.

then we know that in a fight between gwf and hr / cw, the defensive ability of gwf not be a problem. and the fighters fight is "epic and beatiful monsters battle ."

then what's the point?

again: i dont care for pvp. and now after start this "power x is more or less effective against players", then only very bad faith you have a class being harmed because of pvp, but ... this gwf hate has already become absurd.

There is indeed a lot messed up and it can be come at from many different directions (hints that the dev vision is fractured and unfocused). While I am concerned about much I am not overly concerned about a GF hitting 100k as I have seen GWF hit double that, although it does have a feel of excessive to it, it is still in preview and could change I suppose.
  • zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    There is indeed a lot messed up and it can be come at from many different directions (hints that the dev vision is fractured and unfocused). While I am concerned about much I am not overly concerned about a GF hitting 100k as I have seen GWF hit double that, although it does have a feel of excessive to it, it is still in preview and could change I suppose.

pvp? alone? sir, you can prove?

JUST NOW i can hit by 100000k alone, pve build (my record is 80k, but executioner style will up this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>).

in my case, using 2 boost encounters do buff my ibs (ds/bf) and wms bonus.

i dont have a "elite gear" but the damage is superior to the pvp build.

ps: +10000k power.

ps2:I do not discard that some bonus companion or external buffs can make a difference. But this is not a gwf problem. these crazy damage boosts are fun in pve, but should operate differently in pvp ...

ps3:ah, remember. have a log to gwf take 50k of 80k. but again, gwf vs gf is a "monster fight now" but... the rest of argument still here.