test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonborn listed, but unable to create a toon

sybonnisybonni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
I was just creating another toon to test something on the Preview Server. Lo and behold, the dragonborn option is listed. I select it, and instead of the 'continue' button, there's a 'get information' but saying it's available in the founder's pack. What's up with that? I know it's not going on the official server until 14 Aug. I have already purchased the founder's pack, so I'm not sure why it's not available if it's going to be on there.

Any info appreciated.
Post edited by sybonni on

Comments

• cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Umm...how should I say this...

DUH!!

IT is not live!!! Nor on preview. Not a bug.
  • sybonnisybonni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Neither is Scourge Warlock 'live' which is the point of the PREVIEW server, which is what I was referring to. I'm able to create a SW on the preview, so logic would dictate that since it's an option, one could expect to create that kind of toon. What's your point?
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    sybonni wrote: »
    Neither is Scourge Warlock 'live' which is the point of the PREVIEW server, which is what I was referring to. I'm able to create a SW on the preview, so logic would dictate that since it's an option, one could expect to create that kind of toon. What's your point?

It's not on preview yet as they haven't finished the graphics yet. Pretty sure it was in the last patch notes that it wasn't available yet.
  • gwynny2gwynny2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Also maybe worth noting, I don't have access to anything on preview that I have purchased on live. That is to say, all of the purchased or otherwise qualified account wide items (with the exception of the stone of radiance) permissions didn't transfer over. I have the items on copied characters, but new ones can't claim these items (again with the exception of the stone of radiance). This includes all of the class artifacts that I've unlocked on the live server.
  • sutherlandnsutherlandn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    gwynny2 wrote: »
    Also maybe worth noting, I don't have access to anything on preview that I have purchased on live. That is to say, all of the purchased or otherwise qualified account wide items (with the exception of the stone of radiance) permissions didn't transfer over. I have the items on copied characters, but new ones can't claim these items (again with the exception of the stone of radiance). This includes all of the class artifacts that I've unlocked on the live server.

I am also unable to access any purchased content with the exception of the Menzoberranzan Renegade Race. Neither Moonelf or Dragonborn are available despite the fact that I have purchased both. Additionally I am unable to claim any purchased promo items from the preview server. This is only a minor inconvenience but I think it is still worth looking into. I submitted a trouble ticket and none of the corrective actions resolved the issue so the customer service representative directed me to this forum, although I don't see how that was much help either.

These problems are only on the preview shard . . . or else it would be more than a slight inconvenience