test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are the Emperor Shirt/Pants WAI now after recent patch

madfierremadfierre Member Posts: 11 Arc User
I noticed that both shirt and pants now only showing the character natural undergarments as if we not using any shirt/pants.
Before the patch, i know that the shirt will show absolutely nothing (naked upper body).This will be somehow not appropriate for the female toons but this new shirt will show the normal undergarment instead. I found it not appealing to me if this is the new WAI emperor shirt and pants.
Are this a bug or this will be the final version upon the release of the new module?
Post edited by madfierre on

Comments

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    madfierre wrote: »
    I noticed that both shirt and pants now only showing the character natural undergarments as if we not using any shirt/pants.
    Before the patch, i know that the shirt will show absolutely nothing (naked upper body).This will be somehow not appropriate for the female toons but this new shirt will show the normal undergarment instead. I found it not appealing to me if this is the new WAI emperor shirt and pants.
    Are this a bug or this will be the final version upon the release of the new module?

If you're saying the emperor shirt and trousers are now NOT showing full nude, but only hiding the shirt and trousers to reveal the standard bra and boxer/panty - then yes, this is at the fix that was promised and how it should be. This is not a game rated 13+, and the way many players run around in their underwear, I'd prefer my 8 year-old grand kids not see a bunch of nudists jaunting around the city. :)

The Emperor shirt and trousers are not supposed to hide the default undergarments.