test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogue looking for a stable bunch of RPers

emonjamillaemonjamilla Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I'm a level 60 TR with far to many alts and an inactive guild. I'm looking for a decent bunch of people interested in Roleplaying (admitedly it has been a good while since I have done much in a DnD setting however but I would really like to get back into it.) I'm a pretty level headed person thats easy to get along with oocly but have had trouble running into stable rp in most mmos. My handle is @emonjamilla if anyone would like to chat abit, I'd love to hear from people that are level headed rpers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ducdilimoniducdilimoni Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hi emonjamilla,
    I've had the same idea, and just haven't posted in a thread yet. I'm @ducdilimoni. I write foundry content and have characters that I have stories for, but want an adventuring party to continue those stories. I have a CW, Arcana, a TR, Rags and a DC, Arvyshaan. Each have their own personality quarks. Let's get a group together.
  • valesiavalesia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hi emonjamilla,
    I've had the same idea, and just haven't posted in a thread yet. I'm @ducdilimoni. I write foundry content and have characters that I have stories for, but want an adventuring party to continue those stories. I have a CW, Arcana, a TR, Rags and a DC, Arvyshaan. Each have their own personality quarks. Let's get a group together.

Count me in!
  • unsungchampionunsungchampion Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Check out the Jagged Daggers, we are a very active RPing group in Neverwinter. We are a in-character profit driven company that uses the concept of contracts to create in-characters stories/plots/backgrounds for you to use. Check out my signature if you think this sounds like something you like!