test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

question about Ioun stone of radiance

unforgiven#5690 unforgiven Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PvE Discussion
Ioun stone of radiance can be used on multiple characters in a single account?

the Ioun of this event?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6004453-claim-your-charge-rewards-now%21

Comments

• chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    They've confused the issue a bit with their q&a and the item is shown as bound to character. But in past events of this type, the pet could be claimed on each character on the account. I know that is not a full answer. But the last question makes it seem positive.

Q: Is it possible to earn more than one of each item for my account?
    A: Each account is eligible for each item once. (In the case of the pet, I suspect 'the item' is an unlock for the awards vendor.)

Q: Can I sell my rewards in the Auction House?
    A: No, the rewards are account-bound, non-tradable, and only available for characters on your account. However the Armored Polar Bear Mount can be sold on the auction house because it will be Bind on Equip.

Q: Are these rewards available only on one of my characters?
    A: No, these rewards are account-wide. Once they are available, every character can claim these rewards at the Reward Claims Agent.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Ioun stone of radiance can be used on multiple characters in a single account?

the Ioun of this event?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6004453-claim-your-charge-rewards-now%21

Yeah, each character on your account can have one.

It'll run you 500k each to upgrade them to blue quality, however.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]