test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Charcter Slot Coupon

titan20225titan20225 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Do you get a charcter slot coupon when leveling
Post edited by titan20225 on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    I did but I am not sure if it is a set in stone thing. I got mine from one of the Adventurer's Rewards chests. It might be random, never tested it myself, but check whenever you open them as they sometimes contain coupons.
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The only extra character slot I got for free was from the first time buyer's pack when I bought zen. Everything else I've had to pay for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • mortz1234mortz1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited July 2014
    i think you get a coupon for it when you hit lvl 60,not sure though.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I did but I am not sure if it is a set in stone thing. I got mine from one of the Adventurer's Rewards chests. It might be random, never tested it myself, but check whenever you open them as they sometimes contain coupons.

I'm pretty sure it's random but the coupons (for certain zen store items) are common from those boxes.
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    frishter wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's random but the coupons (for certain zen store items) are common from those boxes.

Some of them, at least, aren't random. You always get a mount coupon at 20, and a profession booster coupon at 10. I think you also always get a companion coupon at some point (at 15?). I haven't leveled many characters to 60 since they added coupons but the last one I did got a character slot coupon. I think it was for 20% off.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Some of them, at least, aren't random. You always get a mount coupon at 20, and a profession booster coupon at 10. I think you also always get a companion coupon at some point (at 15?). I haven't leveled many characters to 60 since they added coupons but the last one I did got a character slot coupon. I think it was for 20% off.

Well I could be wrong...