test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Community Interest in starting a Dragonborn Clan?

dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
This is a call out to the Neverwinter community, specifically any of you interested in being involved in a light RP Dragonborn Clan. This guild currently has no command structure. I am personally interested in being apart of the leadership for a Dragonborn themed guild. I am interested in talking to people who might be thinking the same way.

You would of course need to be able to play as a Dragonborn starting August 14th. I am interested in being the founder of the guild / clan, but from my experience as a GM I am not interested in being the top dog. I am thinking more of a leadership council of 5 or so people (try to keep it odd to break ties). I am thinking of more of a medium sized guild (less than 50 active players).

This would be a mature guild 18+ and would be active in all aspects that the members were interested in. Light PvP one or two planned events a week, nightly PvE runs to help guildies gear up and planned RP/PvP/PvE events that would be scheduled. Planned PvE events would be taking groups into 13k+ gear score dungeons. The guild would want active members but not force participation.

The guild would have a voice chat account on TS3 or Mumble for members to socialize and for guild meetings.

If members are interested the guild can work on creating unique and original content for the foundry. The guild would have it's own website with a forum and an event calender. The guild would need members interested in filling all kinds of different rolls from leadership on the council to help building the website.

The guilds name, story and any other information from an RP standpoint would be based on 4e rules. For example a few clan names used in 4e are Bloodbane, Warbringer and Peaceblade. you can see how that can be an enjoyable process just coming up with a name... You WoW players out there might hit me with "Clan Deathwing." Please no!

All of these ideas are just that, ideas to give you some insight into where my head is going. I need your help!

Please contact me in game if you are interested. @dreadshepard
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
www.zinzerena.com