test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Damage Incorporated Dungeoneers are recruiting!

itmgisd11itmgisd11 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Guild & Alliance Recruitment (PC)
Damage Incorporated
"Live Fast. Die Last."
http://www.dmg-inc.com/di/

Who are we?
We are Damage Incorporated, a multi-gaming clan that has been around for nearly two years now. We pride ourselves on superior organization and communication skills which allow us to excel in game.

Why you should join:

To be in one of the most organized and well structured multi-gaming clans on the internet

Events/Tournaments with prizes (game prizes, In-game Currency, and more!)
Challenges for winning various prizes
We help and give training sessions for new players across all our games
A place to meet friendly and mature players
A organized group environment to play
Twitch Streaming
Weekly and monthly community events

We are looking for:

Players who will be active in our community
Friendly and mature players
People who can have a laugh and know when to be serious
Players who want to learn and are willing to improve themselves
Members who can maintain activity on our teamspeak and website

Interested?

Register at our website: http://www.dmg-inc.com/di/
Fill in this application: http://www.dmg-inc.c...e-incorporated/
Within a maximum of 24 hours we will respond to your application

We will be waiting.

- Damage Incorporated -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by itmgisd11 on

Comments

• valentinnnvalentinnn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The guild is awesome and the clan also gives players a great experience in playing. Talking to people when doing dungeons and leveling, asking continuously for help, this clan is the greatest
  • cindersknightcindersknight Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Update-

Would also like to add the system of training specifically focused on neverwinter.

There are dedicated members of the neverwinter team available to guide you to the next stage of development in your journey. For those who like the grind and prefer to do it alone, to each his own. For the rest, whether you are working on getting to level 25, level 60, or getting to your tier 2 equipment, here you will find a person assigned to helping you do just that.

Tired of trying and failing on those tough epic dungeons? Our experienced veterans are there to explain to you the best approach to each fight. Utilizing the skills that you have honed in your previous training, that boss that made you throw your last computer out the window will now melt like butter.

I have been with Damage Incorporated for over a year myself, and have enjoyed my time very much. My overall gaming experience has been enriched by being quickly equipped in with the skills and information I need to know to exceed in whatever game I am playing at the time. The neverwinter training system ensures the same happens here.

If anyone has any questions about our neverwinter team, training system, or Damage Incorporated in general, feel free to msg, or ask here.

Cinders_Knight
  • kronos0304kronos0304 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    DI is Recruiting
  • sugarliessugarlies Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2014
    What timezone are you on?
    edited July 2014
    sugarlies wrote: »
    What timezone are you on?

We play on NA/Canada Timezone and also Europe timezone. There is always someone online playing this game.
  • gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Question, is this guild ran by the same people running SWTOR's Damage incorporated?
    I was a member in SWTOR "Vagaa" and got booted, because I decided to start playing a Shadow instead of my Sage, so I don't want to go through that again, if that would be the case in this game.

Also, while I will be a regular within this game, I'm currently working on my Nurse Practitioner PhD, so I'll have some days where I will be very busy (I'll let you know though).
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • itmgisd11itmgisd11 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    gomok72 wrote: »
    Question, is this guild ran by the same people running SWTOR's Damage incorporated?
    I was a member in SWTOR "Vagaa" and got booted, because I decided to start playing a Shadow instead of my Sage, so I don't want to go through that again, if that would be the case in this game.

Also, while I will be a regular within this game, I'm currently working on my Nurse Practitioner PhD, so I'll have some days where I will be very busy (I'll let you know though).

No, we aren't the same group. It'd be great to have you in our group
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2014
    gomok72 wrote: »

Any other guild ran by the name of Damage Incorporated but Damage Incorporated Dungeoneers is not admisitrated by us. If I am right, we only play Neverwinter from PWE. You can play anything you like, the way you want.

Good luck with your PhD nurse practice.
  • sairaneicefurysairaneicefury Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Our other popular games are SHK, Dota2 and LoL. If you don't play any of them (including NW) we also have a community division that can be applied for. Personally I'm in that div and we mainly focus on the casual events like poker night, BBQ (where we play pictionary, TF2 etc), playing games in smaller groups (like Diablo2) and helping out the clan where needed.

I've been a member for nearly 2 years now and I don't regret a minute of it. Though some times have been hard the people I've met, the great experiences we've all had together, the things I've learned about myself and gaming have made the whole thing an absolute blast and completely worth it.

Come read our how to join post, take a look around and consider getting to know our family. We look forward to meeting you ^__^

- Sairane, retired leadership of DI.
  • ltnghawk1967ltnghawk1967 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Damage Incorporated Dungeoneers are continuously recruiting!

Damage Incorporated
    "Live Fast. Die Last."
    http://www.dmg-inc.com/di/

We are looking for:

Players who will be active in our community
    Friendly and mature players
    People who can have a laugh and know when to be serious
    Players who want to learn and are willing to improve themselves
    Members who can maintain activity on our teamspeak and website

Interested?

Register at our website: http://www.dmg-inc.com/di/
    Fill in this application: http://www.dmg-inc.c...e-incorporated/