test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a new home

dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Looking for a good xp guild with good people. I left NW for a while and have come back and am in search of a new guild. Looking for a good guild name, with mature players, looking for new guild with members around the 12k+ GS range. Here are my characters types with their current GS. These scores can fluctuate depending on need.

15.2k GWF
14.7k HR
14.2k DC
14.1k CW
14.3k TR

Have a level 60 GF but I am not a huge fan of the classes mobility so I don't play it much.

I have 1 Perfect Vorpal to float around my characters and a greater soul-forged.

I am planning on playing the Warlock for a while but these other characters are always available. I enjoy healing, some people don't care for it so I thought it was important to point that out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
www.zinzerena.com
Post edited by dreadshepard on

Comments

• itmgisd11itmgisd11 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    check out Damage Incorporated at: http://www.dmg-inc.com/di/

We're a structured and respectful multi-gaming clan with over 150 members. We have a Neverwinter section, and we're recruit more new people of any level/gear score. For the social side, we have a clan-wide BBQ every Wednesday and Sunday night, we have Poker night on Friday, if you like playing poker and we have a morning tea where we discuss how each of our branches are faring. We value both personalities, in game performance and community contributions equally.

We don't have a rp'ing group, but if it is a big thing you'd like to see you're probably better off elsewhere. W have a wide range of members with around 4-5 around 13k gear score, we have other newer level 60 players who are not, and many other non-level 60 players who we help to level/gear up whenever we can.

If you're still interested, put in an application at: http://www.dmg-inc.com/di/index.php?...-applications/

You'd be a very welcome addition to our group.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lenchikpenchiklenchikpenchik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    Contact me in game if you're looking for a pvp guild @lenchikpenchik
  • dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I don't mind helping new players, But having 5 characters with over 14k GS now and up, I am looking for a more experienced guild. I do enjoy pvp and will be very active in guild grouping pvp, but I love the challenge of difficult dungeon runs. I hate running with pugs, no communication and people crying when others don't play exactly the way they want. I'm looking for a guild with active voice chat users, players that are gaming for the experience of attempting that final boss and not being butt hurt or pissed that the group wasted their time if the group fails. I don't have the time or patience for name calling, I don't care if someone is new, I'm not going to ever call anyone a **** and I want a guild that feels the same way. At the same time I'm not interested in hand holding which is why I don't want to sit around dragging someone through dungeon runs over and over because they won't spend $50 to get base gear, +stone +lessers +rank 6s at least. I see this game as a hobby and a game. Sometimes hobbies cost money. Not a huge deal, but for pvp I want to run with people that have rank 3 mounts. For age groups I prefer +21, but +18 is all good. Sometimes there might have to be a beer or two for late night pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • stomacstomac Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If your interested check us out at http://jupiterforce.org where mostly a mature Guild age wise at any rate :p
    But I will be honest with you, my guild may NOT be new but we are just starting in NW and would love to recruit more experienced
    NW players like your self.