test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shopping around for a Guild.

intoxicatedknighintoxicatedknigh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
I recently departed from another guild due to what I feel was a lack of support, Friendly teamwork, The leadership seemed to be in a Clique like state and never really spent time with the whole Guild and finally just so many negative things happening repeatedly I got tired of it and felt it was no longer the place for me.

I am not going to rush into any guilds right now and Im not playing the live server due to testing and honing in the warlock class. but I am going to be looking for a guild when mod 4 and warlock class goes live.

ok so here's the list of things to know.

if the majority of the guild doesn't speak English, and cannot understand american (yep, got our own language it seems)
or not willing to learn american way of saying things , then I am probably not the right person for your guild.

if the majority of the guild gets offended about people who: aren't really religious, who are accepting of everyone's religion. Who really would prefer to keep religion and stuff out of conversations..... then I am probably not the right person for your guild.

if the majority of the guild tends to form a clique, stay in small groups and generally only play with that certain little group. Or judge a person by their Gear scores. Then, I am already annoyed by your guild and want nothing to do with it.

if the majority of the guild is not helpful, repeatedly ignoring requests for help (unless your dealing with the whiny type who can never be satisfied.). won't work with newer members, don't show teamwork and good attitudes game wise.... Then nah I am not the right person for your guild.

if the majority of the guild are the type to repeatedly use the terms, ****, scrub, or whatever other term that's used to put down other members who may not be as geared or skill level as they are(exceptions are those people who don't try and expect everything to just be handed to them on a silver platter). then once again I am not the person for your guild.

if the guild is focused more on pvp, or more on pve, instead of just enjoying the overall gaming experience. I am not the right person for your guild. I like pve with casual PVP,

if the majority is full of people who are English majors, cannot accept little typos in chat, maybe misspellings, and just absolutely have to point it because your just that much of a jerk. I really would prefer not to be in your guild.

and in Teamspeak terms, I do not wish to overly censor myself. I am an avid believer in freedom of speech. I respect peoples religions and beliefs, so I won't purposely insult anyone. but I mean if I can't just feel relaxed and talk without having to watch my mouth like I'm in elementary school. And I will not tip toe around someone just because they are personally offended by something I say. i will work with them if they come to me and just let me know, in reasonable maturity i generally respect people. I like to laugh and feel relaxed , take things semi serious when its time to do so and just over all, enjoy things.

I will also note that i am in my 30's and prefer an 18 and over crowd ( if I forgot to mention that).

send me an in game mail @intoxicatedknigh or if I am on whisper me hehe

Thats all for now folks.
~Angus BullGod - Swordmaster GWF~
~Vladimar Zul - Fury build SW ~
~Takadump onzcrapper - Iron vangaurd GF~
Post edited by intoxicatedknigh on

Comments

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Check us out.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?523361-Unrepentant-Gaming-The-Finest-in-Pantless-Drunken-Exploit-Free-Gaming

We're a group of like minded adults who enjoy playing games, socializing and drinking beer together. We have some very good players, and we definitely try to challenge content as much as we can, but we're here to have fun more than anything else. We're a gaming community that values people over toons, and you may be right, we may be crazy, but we might just be the lunatics you're looking for.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • itmgisd11itmgisd11 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If you haven't already joined someone else, check out Damage Incorporated at: http://www.dmg-inc.com/di/

We're a structured and respectful multi-gaming clan with over 150 members. We have a Neverwinter section, and we're recruit more new people of any level/gear score. For the social side, we have a clan-wide BBQ every Wednesday and Sunday night, we have Poker night on Friday, if you like playing poker and we have a morning tea where we discuss how each of our branches are faring. We value both personalities, in game performance and community contributions equally.

If you're interested, put in an application at: http://www.dmg-inc.com/di/index.php?/forum/7-initiate-applications/

We'd love to have you with us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]