test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how do you like new duelist flurry animation?

Comments

• kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i dont know which game u play or in which universe u live in when u say wr has huge potential.
    i have no idea why you insist that tr should debuff
    cw and dc do that 500% times better
    and if 5k crit is good single target dmg what is 20k non crit aoe dmg cw have on 7 sec encounter

WR spamming has the highest DPS value among ALL encounters.
    It ain't my fault if you can't read English and don't understand what that means.

but then again you just keep spamming same old <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> because some tr one shot u back in a day
    and you have post traumatic stres disorder from trs.

Try to read something before acting like a two-bit retro thug that fears change with a knee-jerk reaction.

Oh that's right. You're not good at that.

Trorlrlorlrolololllololol My bad :D

(ps) only a lazy skill-less **** vouches for a one-shot build
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • nezyrworksnezyrworks Member Posts: 75
    edited July 2014
    kweassa wrote: »
    It ain't my fault if you can't read English and don't understand what that means.

Pitty they are reducing effectiveness of one of the few WK skills. It works so well with the Hatefull Knives.
  • iwaslaggingiwaslagging Member Posts: 71
    edited July 2014

Try to read something before acting like a two-bit retro thug that fears change with a knee-jerk reaction.

Oh that's right. You're not good at that.

Trorlrlorlrolololllololol My bad :D

(ps) only a lazy skill-less **** vouches for a one-shot build

getting trolled from a forum warior lool
    edited July 2014
    getting trolled from a forum warior lool

If you don't like what I am saying, you can simply come up with a rebuttal on which other encounter has the highest DPS than WR.

:D But of course, you can't, can you?

...doesn't like what the other guy is saying, but can't refute him.. so move over to personal insults... so obvious :rolleyes: Unfortunately, intellect goes a long way in insults as well, which I'm afraid people like you are devoid of.

That's right. I even insult better. :D
    edited July 2014
    nezyrworks wrote: »
    Pitty they are reducing effectiveness of one of the few WK skills. It works so well with the Hatefull Knives.

I think Wicked Reminder is common encounter for both paths. I'll have to check but I'm pretty sure.
  • fallout1111fallout1111 Member Posts: 71
    edited July 2014
    Yes, it is also an MI power.
  • reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Upon logging into preview, I instantly see whats causing duelest furry's odd animation.

We have a new sudden stop animation. The animation in duelist furry is using this new animation, and it doesnt flow well with the other animations of the power.
    edited July 2014
    If you don't like what I am saying, you can simply come up with a rebuttal on which other encounter has the highest DPS than WR.

:D But of course, you can't, can you?

...doesn't like what the other guy is saying, but can't refute him.. so move over to personal insults... so obvious :rolleyes: Unfortunately, intellect goes a long way in insults as well, which I'm afraid people like you are devoid of.

That's right. I even insult better. :D

no one cares abouth wr lol its major <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like all tr pve encounters just live with it
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    no one cares abouth wr lol its major <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like all tr pve encounters just live with it

I care about WR here is a video showing its power https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-UyjaI-wB0&feature=youtu.be

The new DF animation does not look to good but as long as the skill works as it should .. meh...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So the only benefit to Wicked encounter is gone. Considering in pvp its bugged. It only can apply one stack to a person, and that one stack takes 0.5% of TOTAL DR from an enemy.

This skill is 100% inapplicable in pvp as it is.
  • crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What new animation?
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • djaruddjarud Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited July 2014
    I care about WR here is a video showing its power https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-UyjaI-wB0&feature=youtu.be

Falsified vid.
    WR does not have that much radius, it'll hit 8-12 targets, if they are at the pinnacle of an Arcane Sing, but not like this vid shows. Not to mention this is a Foundry which could easily have been designed for exactly what you see, and the lightning enchant.
    Some things are meant to remain lost.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    that's plaguefire enchant.....
    I let a guild member borrow my lightning enchantment a while ago :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    edited July 2014

Correct: You don't care, and i hate to discourage you but you are a minority so go and dig in someone elses sandbox mkay? And don't forget to take your pager with you. You will need a shovel after all.

kweassa i know mate i know. All i said is that WR + HK makes a very good combination on it's own.
    edited July 2014
    Correct: You don't care, and i hate to discourage you but you are a minority so go and dig in someone elses sandbox mkay? And don't forget to take your pager with you. You will need a shovel after all.

kweassa i know mate i know. All i said is that WR + HK makes a very good combination on it's own.

Meh. Just ignore him nez. If you hurt his feelings by telling him the truth, then he'll start stalking you as well! :D

Notice how he tries to insult/scorn me in almost every thread here? Go look in any thread that he posts in and you'll notice how he follows me around like a fanboi. What's with these petty people anyway -- they hold grudges like forever lol :D
    edited July 2014
    djarud wrote: »
    Falsified vid.
    WR does not have that much radius, it'll hit 8-12 targets, if they are at the pinnacle of an Arcane Sing, but not like this vid shows. Not to mention this is a Foundry which could easily have been designed for exactly what you see, and the lightning enchant.

There's nothing false about it.

The vid is Foundry construct, true, but the extreme number of mobs is clearly just for a demonstration on the WR without a target cap. All the mobs you get cramped up within that narrow AoE. Ofcourse, in normal PvE situations thats actually not an easy feat to achieve with the TR alone. Most usually it is when the CW casts the AoE dailies to gather up all the mobs at a single point, that becomes the prime opportunity.

...as well as mentioned before, spamming WR will result in higher DPS than any other encounter in the game. 3~5k damage every 4 seconds continuously, will out do the damage LB or any other enocounter does. As long as you've got someone else grabbing the aggro for you, it's a continuous repetition of DF - WR - DF - WR - DF - WR... in which cases, the activation of time of DF almost exactly matches the recharge time for WR. This is actually a method with the highest amount of single-target DPS a TR can do currently in the game, which is also coincidentally the fastest rate of AP gain when you've got the Action Rush feat. With a bit of luck Action Rush will proc enough to use dailies like every 40~45 seconds.

(ps) The highest DPS single-target combo sequence is; Dazing Strike - WR - DF - WR - DF - repeat. Dazing Strike is usually more than half the damage LB does, but has less than half of recharge time required. (= DaS spamming is also higher DPS than LB in the long run)
  • mxtimemxtime Member Posts: 316 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    no idea why are you here lol
    this thread was abouth df animation.
    i couldnt care less abouth wk or any other <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> pve encounters
    go play at legit community or something who tolerate such <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> i dont and neather does normal community
    this is serius talk for pvp trs

there is separate wk thread go spam there and praise 4k crit encounter
    edited July 2014
    mxtime wrote: »
    go play at legit community or something who tolerate such <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> i dont and neather does normal community

Talk about deranged and delirious ROFL.

this is serius talk for pvp trs

That's rich, coming from a joke. :rolleyes:
    edited July 2014
    Talk about deranged and delirious ROFL.

That's rich, coming from a joke. :rolleyes:

not a single lf tr in lfg channel that is deranged and delirious

BUT ALL IS FORGIVEN JUST TELL ME THE PAGE U ARE IN PVP
    if u have more then 10 matches i pay u rank 7 enchant today
    just post the page

edit:
    just say which page u are so i can find u i pay rank 7 anyway
  • rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What new animation?

Did a Preview test today on DF. There's no new animation per se. It's actually caused by the sudden stop movement implemented (perhaps originally) for the Warlock's posing problem ~ then propagated to other classes. The effect is that you suddenly drop to your feet from a jump animation as soon as you press an at will, while still retaining a small portion of your momentum. The result is shorter distance covered by jumpDF.
    edited July 2014
    edited July 2014

just post the page

edit:

Wouldn't pass up on the rank 7 if I were kweassa. Darn those things are getting pricey.
    edited July 2014
    rustlord wrote: »
    Wouldn't pass up on the rank 7 if I were kweassa. Darn those things are getting pricey.

somewhere between 160 and 200k ad is always nice XD.
    edited July 2014

edited July 2014

but he sure likes to post
    anyway its out now
    kweassa never pvped since pvp ladder came out
    edited July 2014
    but he sure likes to post
    anyway its out now
    kweassa never pvped since pvp ladder came out

No cookies then lol
  • fallout1111fallout1111 Member Posts: 71
    edited July 2014
    That's part of he problem with this game.....people who started playing just a couple of months ago (ahem, Mxtime), who think they know something about the game and consider pvp important in some way, rather than the daycare that it is (and I'm quoting directly from zonechat).
    Neverwinter is primarily a PVE game. That is why there are 2 PVP maps and dozens of PVE ones.
    You want PVP where skill matters over gear, go play Planetside 2.
    Cryptic has previously reported (January of this year) that less than 20% of the player base plays PVP more than once a month. That is in in line with most MMO's, and means for most players, Neverwinter is a PVE experience. Unfortunately, it is all the PVP-based whining that has resulted in the game changes you see today, where, in order to make a single target damage dealing striker class unable to repeatedly and effortlessly kill a 40k HP GWF, they've also made that same class unable to compete in dungeon runs with 1+ million HP mobs/bosses.
    edited July 2014
    Cryptic has previously reported (January of this year) that less than 20% of the player base plays PVP more than once a month.

Every single mmo i played so far was about that percentage (or lower). But you simply can't deny, that most innovative and inspiring ideas, for builds, gear composition comes from PVP veterans. New playstyles, meta changes, require constant adaptation and aside from your performance and skills require also alot of work, research and minimaxing. I dare to say, that in most mmo's the first players that are finishing epic content are the ones that play both competitve PVP and endgame PVE.

For me the players that focus on only one goal lose alot of credibility and skills, because they do not know, how their efforts will perform in slightly diferent situations.

This is a personal subjective opinion based on games i played so far.
    edited July 2014
    That's part of he problem with this game.....people who started playing just a couple of months ago (ahem, Mxtime), who think they know something about the game and consider pvp important in some way, rather than the daycare that it is (and I'm quoting directly from zonechat).
    Neverwinter is primarily a PVE game. That is why there are 2 PVP maps and dozens of PVE ones.
    You want PVP where skill matters over gear, go play Planetside 2.
    Cryptic has previously reported (January of this year) that less than 20% of the player base plays PVP more than once a month. That is in in line with most MMO's, and means for most players, Neverwinter is a PVE experience. Unfortunately, it is all the PVP-based whining that has resulted in the game changes you see today, where, in order to make a single target damage dealing striker class unable to repeatedly and effortlessly kill a 40k HP GWF, they've also made that same class unable to compete in dungeon runs with 1+ million HP mobs/bosses.

pve is a joke cn included as people do it with 3 plus cws
    i can do it with 2 easy mod as long as the other one is decent
    edited July 2014

just post the page

edit:

i would realy like to know how many games kweassa played in pvp