test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Domination Scoring Possibly Bugged?

mynwacctmynwacct Member Posts: 29 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PvE Discussion
Ran a pug this morning and here is what I found, my score (lowest of all) was 800-0-6-13. I do not know how to record a match and most of them are real bad so there really is no point, but now maybe I should learn how to so I can prove what I am about to say, from my memory I capped at least 5 nodes so 300 points x 5 = 1500, I know I had a couple kills maybe even 3, so for sake of argument lets say I had one kill = 50 points, plus a few caps I defended from takeover so for sake of argument lets say I defend = 50 points, and 13 assists x 50 = 650 for as grand total of 2250. How in the heck does that come out to 800? I am not that good pvper but I always finish in the top 5 of the group win or lose and I am a gimp gf with a 12.8k gear score. I am trying to farm glory so I can get some better gear but this does not seem right. Please only respond if you have extensive pvp experience or a complete comprehensive understanding of how the domination scoring works. Yes it was a bad match and I worked my BUTT OFF and obviously it says I did poorly but that score is 100% FALSE! Other team members insulting me, not very fun experience. I have been doin neverwinter pvp for almost a year, but mostly lower level with a h/o tr and did extremely well then got to 60 with her and was forced to retire her because I could not compete. I want to enjoy the game but if it is rigged or bugged I don't see the point any longer and there are many new games on the horizon to try. I have had extensive pvp experience in other mmo's such as ultima online and anarchy online so I want to excel here but not sure if its worth the effort anymore. Thanks for reading my rant and I hope everyone has a great weekend doing the new cta.

NO FLAMERS - TROLLS - OR PYSCHO/SOCIOPATHS PLEASE